Chapter 02

The girl in the picture is The girl I picture as Talianaliz :).
________________________

"Although I just met you
I feel as if I've known you forever
You give me this sensation
That I never want to go away and
I know it never will as long as
Im with you."
༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
"Yea he has." Ax , Ash , and Li say in unison.

"Im getting uncomfortable.." I say "need something Mr.?" Spade asks and the teacher looks down at his laptop. "Thank you" I thank him "your welcome stitch" he reply's.

Lunchtime (time to get Jeyli)

As we're walking in the hallways the boys where laughing at me 'cause I said I'm scared of the dark.

"It's not that funny it's terrifying you can't see jack shit" I say genuinely terrified.

"It's not that scar-" Ax starts when I cut him off with a gasp "THATS A TESLA SUV MODEL X!! AND ITS BLACKKKK" I say when I see my #2 dream car.

"Yea it's mine-" "you have my dream car." I cut Li off, he just laughs. Getting in the Li gets in the drivers seat , Spade in the passenger seat , I'm behind spade Ash is in the middle of me and Khris Ax is at the school getting the food and table.

Once we got to Jeyli's school I got out of the car and she ran up and jumped in my arms "hey lovely!!" I say while walking her to the car.

"This is Spade , Ash , Khris , and Li , my other friend Ax is at my school , you're gonna spend the rest of my day in my school okay lovely?" I say after getting in the car and putting her in my lap.

"Okay mama! After school do we have to go home? I don't wanna! They're gonna hurt you" Jeyli says , quietly but I'm pretty sure Spade heard it.

"Maybe , but don't worry about it lovely. Anyways we have to , we have no where else to go!" I told her.

"Did you guys know my sissy's a singer? She sounds like an angel when she sings , she can also clean and cook!! She's so cool" Jeyli said smiling up at me , making my heart melt and smile at her.

"Yea she's pretty cool" Khris says as we pull up at the school , grabbing Jeyli's book bag out of the car I take her hand and she walks with me to the outside cafeteria where Ax is standing eating with Taco Bell in his hand.

"Hey princess! My names Ax , what's yours?" Ax says "Jeyliana , Jeyli for short." She says.

"I bet I can beat you in a zombie game!" Ax said , Jeyli's eye twitched , she's very competitive "no way. I'll beat you with one hand." She says in a 'try me' tone.