Prologue

This isn't your ordinary story. I can warn you not to proceed. I can warn you that the only thing that will follow in my pathway is endless destruction.

But you won't listen.

My life is no fairytale. I'm not a superhero, that always swoops in and saves the day. My life is a living nightmare.
Because of all the thoughts. They never stop. It used to be harder to control, it used to drive me insane. Everyone's thoughts, mingling and dancing with my thoughts. No control. I saw everyone's deepest, darkest secrets. The worst thing they had ever done.

But I never truly remembered who's memories were who's. There were too many. I couldn't even tell theirs apart from my own. But now it's different. I can block the others out. It's only sometimes that I see something I don't want to see.

I never used to use my... Gift... For myself. I was far too scared. It was my worst fear, haunting my waking hours and then coming back to haunt me again in my nightmares.

The only thing that I can guaruntee if you befriend me is chaos and destruction. But it will be even worse if you become my enemy.

Because I have a gift and a curse. I have a power and a weakness. I have the most serene peace and the most dangerous chaos. So buckle your seatbelt, because it's a rough life.