2》Odding This School

₩₩₩₩₩₩

"What the fuck?"

"What the fuck?"

Wonwoo and Scoups smack Vernon head when he cursed. They understand why he said that because now they standing at infront of big and wide building.

"Is this school or castle?"

They only can shrug when Dahyun asked. With hestitant and curious, they walk to main doors after Uncle Jack left them.

Its been five hours actually and took almost half a day to arrive at Quartz School. They didnt get to see how Violet City are but for sure, they might had chance to go anywhere soon.

"Welcome, welcome! Welcome to Quartz School where a magic of dream to be a star! Im principal Blaire!"

They surprise when a woman who not old much, wearing formal indigo dress and had antic spectacle she wore, walking down stairs and quickly welcomed them. They hand shakes with her and Wonwoo straightly gave her the letter he had.

"Oh Im so happy when eight of you agree to be my teachers at this school! Come to my office, I know you guys must had lots of question. Im ready to answer it because I love people like to ask for knowledge!"

One thing they can see from principal Blaire, she is cheeful person. They wonder if students here really comfortable with their principal who kinda hyper active.

They follow where principal Blaire took them and get inside to her office. Again, they can see how antic around room and they surprise to see some cookies and tea on table.

"Dont be shy! Come, take a seat and we will had lots of things to talk!"

Eight of them split into two side and let principle Blaire sit on the middle of them. She even gesture them to eat the cookies and the tea that school canteen made.

Who doesnt believe that cookies they ate now are so delicous and tea, its not ordinary tea.

"Miss Blaire, may I ask why this school was placed inside deep forest?"

Scoups as the older among them, decided to speak first. Principal Blaire cant faded her smile and they wonder if she didnt ever felt cramp for smiling almost half an hour.

"Oh, Quartz School is a good place for students studied more concentrate. Forest is so natural and with that, students felt that going to school everyday with nature are so peaceful."

"Errr then how can Violet City exist without outsider known?"

A question that Tzuyu asked are what they wanted to know the most. Again they recieved a smile from her and they never felt so irritated with it.

"Violet City is city that always depend on nature. They doesnt need a vehicle like airplane, car, taxi or train. This city used bicycle! Only the bus was used for kids to go to school."