♛~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟙~♛

Info before you read:   

  ~💖This is my first story i 've ever written before on wattpad,but i hope you like it! 💖~

Name:✨𝕐/𝕟 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣✨

Year in Hogwarts: 4th 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻

House: 🐍Slytherin🐍

Favourite class: 🪄✨Charms class✨🪄

✌️Besties✌️: ⚯͛  Harry Potter⚯͛, 📖 Hermione Granger (your sis) 🍗 Ron Wealsey🍗

Enemy:👹💚Draco Malfoy💚👹 (Cause he bullies you)

Charms class was your last lesson of the rainy and cloudy friday before the weekend would start.

''Great lesson guys, see you on Monday everyone! Professor Flitwick said happily''

You were about to leave class until professor Flitwick called you name (Y/n Granger).

''Yes professor, is there a problem professor? You asked''

''No, not at all Ms Granger Jr (That's you nickname since you big sister is Hermione Granger) actually i was wondering if you could teach Mr Malfoy some things about charms class since you're one of my best students and the next exam is coming up next week, professor asked''

Malfoy was the last thing you wanted to hear or talk about but you didn't want professor Flitwick to get sad so you answered yes.

''Perfect, Ms Granger Jr professor said with a smile on his face''

''When should i start teaching him professor, you responded''

'' You guys can start tomorrow , only if it's ok with you Granger, he answered still with a smile on his face''

'' I'm all free tomorrow since it was friday today, you replied with a fake smile''

''Ok then your free to go Ms Y/N Granger, professor said with a big smile on his face''

~You we're all caught up thinking about how to tell your sister and your friends about teaching Malfoy, that you forgot you and your friends decided to meet up after class in theroom of requirements but you were 10 minutes late and you know your sister hateing to see you late so you sprinted as fast thru the corridors.~

Finally you arrived at the room of requirements~

As soon as you walked in Hermione came up to you and said:

''Your 23 minutes late Ms Y/N Jane Granger she said with crossed arms''

''I'm sorry Hermione, you said exhausted with your head looking at your feets''

''Anyway why are you exhausted, Harry asked''

''Umm about that there's something i need to tell you guys, you said slowly finally looking up at your friends''

''Ok what could it possibly be Ron said confused''

''But promise not to be mad, you said looking at your friends with a sad face''

''Fine we promise they all said at the same time''

'' Ok, so after the lesson professor Flitwick called me and asked me if i could teach Malfoy some things about charms class... ,you said looking at your friends.''

'' And you said? Hermione asked''

'' I accepted it because i didn't want professor to be sad! You said''

'' Y/n Granger, i understand that you don't want to get professor Flitwick sad but, Malfoy really? You know how he is only gonna bully you  Hermione anwered''

'' Yes, i know but what if he would change when i teach him  you said''

'' Excuse me, but Malfoy will never change Harry  said''

'' Exactly Y/n! Stop dreaming Ron said''

'' And if he would change he would only play you just like the other girls he has slept with Hermione said''

'' Yeah, he's such a weirdo don't know why girls like him Ron said''

'' Cut to the point Ron, Hermione said looking at him''

''Ok, but now what should i do?, I can't tell professor that i don't want  to teach him anymore or else he would be sad you said''

'' When is the first lesson with Malfoy?, Ron asked''

'' Tomorow, you replied''

'' What time?, Harry asked''

'' 3 pm''

'' *sigh* Where?, Hermione said''

'' Slytherin common room''

'' *sigh* Then we can't come in Harry said''

'' We can stay outside and wait Hermione said''

'' WHAT?!!, so we're gonna be waiting for like 2 hours?! Ron said''

'' Yes, to look after Y/n and that she's safe. I don't trust her with that disgusting Malfoy, Hermione replied''

'' I gotta go study for next weeks exam, bye guys you said waving at Harry, Ron and Hermione''

'' See you tomorow, they all said at the same time waving at you''

✨💞 The end of part 1 hope you like it part 2 will be up soon =)💞✨

Next part coming soon =)