Chapter 2😫👉✋

~The next day~

* You have just finished all you classes for today and is on the way going to the Slytherin common room when someone grabbed your wrist*

'' Hey, the voiced said''

*The voice sounded so familiar and when you turned around you saw who it was*

*There stood a 6 foot blond guy with blue/grey eyes looking at you*

'' What do you want Malfoy?!''

'' Geez, stop being so annoying Draco said''

'' What do you want from me?!''

'' I just wanted to tell you that i can't come to your lecture today he said''

'' Ok and why is that? you said''

'' I'm gonna go to the Slytherin party it's starting in 1 hour he said''

'' A party? And why am i not invited you asked''

* Before Draco could say anything Pansy Parkinson walked by like a baddie and started giving Draco kisses*

'' Have you missed me Dray? She said ignoring you''

'' I- uhm he said''

'' Cause i have, she says'' *giving him more kisses*

* You see Draco geting uncomfortable*

'' Uhm you interupted''

'' Who's interupting my moment right now with my boyfriend she said turning around looking at you''

'' Y/n you replied''

'' *Giggle* You're Y/n Granger? She said laughing''

''Yes? why? you asked confused''

'' You're a disgrace to Slytherin you know, just as your fucking nerdy sister she says''

'' HEY! Don't call my sister that!''

'' Anyways babe are you coming to the party? She says with her hands touching Draco's chest and body''

'' Yes of course he said''

'' Ok see you later Dray she said giving him a last kiss before she walked away''

'' Uhm didn't know she was you girlfriend you said''

'' First of all yes we're dating and second of all, why are you wondering? Are you jealous? He said teasing you''

" Are you stupid or have gone absolutely mad? You think i like you? A Dumb Malfoy? You said"

" Maybe who knows, everyone likes me he replied"

'' Yeah well not everyone like you, you said''

'' Like who?''

'' Me you said''

'' Ok but let's see who likes you?''

'' Doesn't matter who likes me you said''

'' Ha, you only say that to make you feel better cause no one likes you he replied''

* In Draco's mind* '' Even tho i like you Y/n...''

'' Yeah well atleast im not sleeping with other people, you said''

'' Shut up you filthy little mudblood he said''

* That's it he took it too far you were devastated and in shook*

'' You know what Malfoy?''

'' What huh? Awww is little mudblood gonna cry? * laughs* Your just as pathetic as your other sister''

* You ran away trying not to cry*

* Continue to laugh*

* Draco's POV*

I took it too far, it's just that i'm inlove with her but she'll never date a Malfoy....

Hmmmm but if i become nicer and listen to her stupid charms lecture, maybe she'll like me more...

Wait, what am i doing standing here? I should go look after her and cheer her up!

* Back to Y/n*

*You ran to the Slytherin common room.  There was no students there since every Slytherin student was at the party, you could relax at the fireplace and try to think of something else until someone walked in adn tapped you on your shoulder*

'' Uhm i'm sorry the voice said''

'' I don't need your help Malfoy''

'' Actually it's me Mattheo Riddle''

'' Oh i'm sorry, hi Mattheo you said''

'' Hi your Y/n right?''

'' Yeah, this is a weird question but why aren't you at the party? you asked''

'' I dont really like to party that much Mattheo answered''

'' But why aren't you at the party? He asked''

'' Well yesterday Professor Flitwick told me too teach Malfoy some things about charms class adn i accepted it so he said we should start today but then today Malfoy said he was going to the party and then he called you a mudblood, you explained''

*Sits besides you at the sofa* '' That idiot is gonna pay for what he's done''

*You lay you head on his shoulder as he plays with your hair*

* Neither one of you noticed that Draco was standing there under the whole conversation and heard anything*

* Draco's POV*

*I was heartbroken but i understand why she's sad, now when she think i'm a idiot what should i do? When that stupid Riddle is supoorting her and being so kind to her? Maybe i should tell her that i'm sorry for everything since 1st year, but that would make her hate me even more when that Riddle is gonna defend her! Ahh you stupid Malfoy why did you have to even be mean at her in the first place?! * He accidentally overturned a vase*

*Back to Y/n*

* You and Mattheo both looked behind you guys and saw Malfoy*

'' Hey Mattheo, thanks for cheering me up but i need to go you said''

'' It's fine Y/n he said *smiles*''

* Mattheos POV*

*Turns to Draco*

'' Now to you fucking idiot Mattheo said''

'' How dare you call Y/n a mudblood and choose going to a party rather than her? Huh? He said''

'' I uhm- i was going to apologize to her but it looks like you already cheered her up Draco said''

'' Yeah unlike you pathetic idiot Mattheo said''

* He walks out from the Slytherin common room*

✨~End of part 2~✨

💖✨~Hope you like it =)~✨💖

💖✨Part 3 coming soon =)✨💖