Chapter 1: Splatsville And Sunny Town

The year is 2022, I lived in Inkopolis for seven years, then I moved to Splatsville between late 2021 and early 2022. My name is Blane, my team, Team Yellow, and I are known as the Turf War Champion since 2015. My skin tone is white, I have a yellow "Tentacurl"-like and messy hairstyle and ink color, I had Yellow eyes blending in with a little bit of red.

Ever since I moved to Splatsville with my team, we have been training for the next Turf War Cup Tournament. My teammates were made up of two Inkling Girls, one Inkling Boy, and me as the leader.

Paintball is an Inkling Boy with on my team that wields a Blaster. He has the "Topknot" Hairstyle, he wears a Paintball Mask, a Camo-Layered Long-sleeved Shirt, and a pair of brown Moto Boots.

Olive is an Inkling girl with a tan skin tone. She has the "Hippie" Hairstyle. Olive's weapon is the .52 Gal. She wears Fake Contacts, an Olive Ski Jacket, and a pair of Pro Trail Boots.

Takoroka is an Inkling Girl on my team who has the same hairstyle as Olive and wields the Splattershot Jr. She wears a Takoroka Mesh cap, a Black Squideye Shirt, and a pair of Orange Arrows shoes.

The next Turf War Tournament starts in seven days. Me and my team were practicing Turf War on Scorch Gorge, which is my favorite stage. Until one day...

My team and I were heading home from our practice and I saw a note on my door to my apartment. I take the note off of my door and it said: "To whom it may concern, the Octarian Army is taking over our Treehouse! Their leader is an Absol named Shade with another Octopus named DJ Octavio. We need help as soon as possible!"

I knew in my heart, I'd help whoever sent this note. So, I went inside my apartment and geared up with two weapons: my Splat Bow, and my Hero Shot Replica, and I put on my new Hero headset, jacket, and shoes. I read the return address on the note. It said, "Sunny Town".

I walked through all of Splatsville to find Sunny Town. Then, I accidently fall in a manhole! After landing on the grass, unharmed, I passed out. Then, a light blue quadruped with fins on its head and a mermaid-like tail spotted me.

"Oh no!" It said. "That poor guy needs help!"

It came to my body and took out some medicine from its bag and used it on me. I start to wake up. After I came to, I found myself in the middle of a forest.

"Oh good." The creature said, hugging me. "You're feeling better!"

"Thank you." I said to the creature.

"You're not from here. I can tell." The creature told me. "My name is Crystal. You can call me Kris."

"Nice to meet you, Crystal." I greeted her. "I'm Blane. Where am I?"

"You are in the heart of Sunny Town." Crystal told me.

"Sunny Town?" I asked.

"Yep." Crystal said. "I see that you got that note. Where did you come from?" Crystal asked, helping me up and onto my feet.

"I'm from Splatsville." I answer.

"Wow!" Crystal said. "You're from the surface world! Why don't you come to my Treehouse?"

"Sure." I accepted.

I followed Crystal back to her house in Sunny Town.

"So, Crystal?" I ask her.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Who do you live with?" I ask.

"I live with my team of Eeveelutions." Crystal answered.

"Cool!" I said with excitement.

After some time, we arrive at Crystal's Treehouse.

"We're here!" Crystal said.

"Wow!" I said. "This place is WAY bigger than my apartment in Splatsville!"

Crystal opens the door to find that no one was here.

"Hello?" Crystal called. "Anyone home? That's weird."

"Where is everyone?" I ask.

"I don't know." Crystal answered. "Maybe they were busy?"

"How about we get to know each other until they get back?" I suggested.

"Sure." Crystal said.

I sat on the couch in the living room and tell Crystal about myself. I tell her about my home, my team, hobbies, favorite stage, age, my personality, and the Turf War Tournament next week.

"Wow!" Crystal said. "That's so cool! May I tell you about myself?"

"Absolutely." I said.

"Okay. My name is Crystal. I'm a Vaporeon. I'm 16 years old. I have a Jolly Nature. I'm also impetuous and silly. I have two brothers: my older brother, Speed, and my younger brother, SolarFlare. My moves are: Surf, Hydro Pump, Quick Attack, and Acid Armor. I'm also great friends with Silvia."

"That's amazing!" I said.

"R-really?" She said, shyly.

"Ofcourse!" I said

I even showed her my Splat Bow, Hero Shot Replica, my squid form, and my Trizooka and Crab Tank.

Then, there was a knock at the door...

"Can I answer the door, Crystal?" I asked her.

"Sure, Blane." She answered.

Then, I opened the door to find a foxlike creature with yellow spiky fur in bandages, breathing heavily.