Chapter 2: Meeting The Eeveelution Squad

"K-kris?" Speed said. "I'm badly wounded." Speed stumbles into the living room and falls on the floor.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed.

"Big bro!" A mammalian, quadrupedal creature covered in short, reddish-orange fur with fluffy yellow tufts of fur on its head, neck, and tail with long ears with black interiors, dark eyes, and a small black nose said.

"Speed!" a quadrupedal creature with slender legs and dainty paws that was covered in fine, lilac fur with large ears and purple eyes with white pupils cried.

A sleek, black bodied creature with four slender legs and crimson eyes with two pairs of pointed teeth (one in the upper jaw and one in the lower jaw) and long, pointed ears and a bushy tail, each with a yellow band around them which were also on its forehead and legs came inside staying quiet.

"Oh no! Speed!" A tan creature with dark brown paws with multitude of small green sprouts growing all over its legs, chest, and back, with the longest one on its head, in front of four tan tufts of fur. Its ears and tail were stylized to resemble tattered leaves. It had brown eyes and a small, brown nose said.

"Speedy!" A creature covered in light-blue fur that can be frozen into sharp quills with long, pointed ears, dark eyes, and a small nose. A teal crest with two dangling flaps adorned its head, resembling hair or headgear. It had two dark blue, rhombus-shaped markings on its back; the tip of its tail, feet, and flaps are the same shade of blue cried, kissing Speed on the lips.

"Oh my gosh!" A creature covered with pale cream-colored fur with pink feet, ears, and tail. It had light blue eyes, long ears with blue interiors and thicker fur, a tiny nose, and two stray tufts of fur on top of its head. There were two bows on its body: one at the base of its left ear and one at its neck. Each bow was pale cream with a pink center and trails a pair of ribbon-like feelers. The feelers were pale cream with light blue tips. Before the tip of each feeler was a pink and then a dark blue stripe. It had slender legs with small, three-toed paws and a fluffy, slightly curved tail cried, hugging Speed's body.

Then, the lavender colored creature noticed me. "Vaporeon?" she asked. "Who's that with you?"

"Oh!" Crystal said. "This is Blane. He came all the way from Splatsville."

"Nice to meet you, Blane." The lavender creature greeted me, offering me a handshake. "I'm Pearl."

"Nice to meet you too, Pearl!" I said, shaking her delicate paw.

"Who was everyone else that came in?" I asked Pearl.

"I'm SolarFlare." The orange creature said. "You can call me Flare, too."

"I'm Black." The black creature said.

"I'm Leaf." The tan and green creature said.

"I'm Lazuli." The light blue ctreature said.

"I'm Silvia!" The pink creature said, winking at me.

"It's my pleasure to meet you all!" I said.

I come close to Speed's body and examine his damage.

"What happened to him?" I ask Pearl.

Pearl proceeded to tell me that Speed was attacked by an Absol named Shade, along with the Octarian Army. She also told me that they kidnapped Speed's daughter, Sunshine.

"Don't worry!" I tell her, feeling confident. "I'll help you!"

"Thank you, Blane." Pearl said, hugging me.

I pull out a map of Sunny Town and analyze it. The Octarian Army is located on Octo Island, which is North of here.

"Let's go!" Crystal said.

Then, I healed Speed with my special medicine.

Speed started to wake up. "Where am I?" he asked.

"Speed!" Crystal said, hugging Speed while crying. "I was worried sick about you!"

"It's okay, Vappy." Speed said.

"Who are you?" Speed asked me.

"My name is Blane." I answer. "Nice to meet you."

"Thank you for saving my life." Speed said, giving me a paw bump.

After Speed's revival, we discussed our plan to save Sunshine to him.

"Let's go!" I said.

Everyone decided to come along with me on this quest.