seven

The sky is getting darker and darker but Chan and Jamie are still stuck in the woods.

"You should have just gone back there, Jamie," Chan said.

"There's no way I'm leaving you here alone in that state. How can you actually be so stupid, Chan?" Jamie chuckled, making Chan chuckle too. He shook his head and responded to his friend, "I don't know, I'm probably so out of focus. Sorry for causing this," he apologised.

Jamie shook her head then sat beside Chan, "it's okay, this is a fun experience anyway."

They lost their small map with instructions while they were so caught up with the plants around the area causing them to be lost as well. They were roaming around to find the way back to the retreat centre but a little accident happened and Chan slipped on a steep part on their way. Now he's injured. Both his arms near his elbows are bleeding the same as his right knee. He can't really walk that properly so they just decided to rest and wait for help.

They only have one flashlight and whistle that was given to them earlier in case of emergency. They already used it though but no one really heard the whistle. They unfortunately don't have their phones too because phones are not allowed during the activities.

Looking around them, they are guessing that it's already 12 am. Both of them are already hungry but they still need to wait for someone to rescue them. They know that someone is already looking for them so they just wait patiently.

Another hour passed but this time they heard a whistle and a voice calling for their names. Jamie took the whistle and flashlight again, she started whistling while Chan turned the flashlight on— waving to the direction where the calling voice was coming from.

They saw a group of men slowly approaching their direction. A sigh of relief left the two students when they saw their professors calling out for them and when the older men reached them a worrying question of are you okay was the first thing they asked.

"Bang, what happened to you?" One professor asked. Chan shyly chuckled, he scratched the back of his head then smiled at him, "I just got in a little accident, sir." He answered.

"That doesn't look like a simple accident, can you walk?"

"I can, sir. It's just hurting a little but it's tolerable."

"Okay, I'll help you so we can go back to the retreat house." The older man said. Chan nodded his head to his professor so the older man started helping him to stand up.

They checked Jamie too before they started walking back to the retreat house.

It took them 30 minutes to reach the retreat centre since Chan is having a hard time walking fast. The moment they entered the facility Felix was the first person Chan saw. He was standing beside a small wooden table together with his friend Jeongin and the other's boyfriend, Jisung.

Felix ran towards Chan the moment he saw the older, "Hyung!" He called out and stood in front of Chan.

He scans the older and starts tearing up again after seeing the older's condition. Scars on his arms and one knee. Felix glared at the older and slightly smacked his chest, "what happened? Do you know how worried I was and then you'll show up looking like this? You're such a dickhead," Felix said while sobbing which made Chan chuckle.

"Stop crying, you look stupid," Chan answered.

The professor that's guiding Chan chuckled along with Chan especially when Felix smacked Chan's head before sobbing even more.

"I was worried! How dare you call me stupid? You're the one stupid look at yourself! I really hate you today you're so dumb, I told you to pair up with me you never listen. You're so stupid," Felix angrily said. The professor was laughing at them, he couldn't take seeing the small quarrel between the two knowing that Felix is known to be Chan's tail. Why tail? He keeps following behind Chan and everybody knows that Chan is Felix's interest— that Felix is courting Chan.