87

The day of the promotion of the movie "Dormant".

"Ms. Zou, what's the matter?" The trainee reporter who was debugging the machine outside asked, looking at someone who was solemn after the call.

The reporter called Ms. Zou frowned and said in a low voice, "Wait for the media interview for a while, let's change our plan. You do this... do this..."

When the trainee reporter heard what he said, his eyes were shocked, and the expression on his face hesitated for a while, and asked: "Mr. Zou, if our newspaper did this... Will it offend Director Chen?"

In this propaganda event, the crew and every media present greeted them in advance, asking them not to ask about irrelevant content at the film conference. Isn't it just a matter of telling these reporters clearly not to ask Fu Yingyu and the original host Tianhao Entertainment about the termination of the contract, and the grievances between Fu Yingyu and Ji Min? Why did their newspaper hit the gun? !

"Do you know who called me just now? It's the editor-in-chief of the newspaper! So I can't help it. If we don't do this, we may lose our jobs!" He is a senior member of the newspaper. It’s just a reporter who is not strong enough to compete with the editor-in-chief.

He still clearly distinguished how this matter should be done and which is more serious.

If he guessed correctly, the reporter who greeted him was definitely not the only one of them. He just saw someone answering the phone just like him.

==

The scene of the press conference.

Several key creative personnel have arrived, including Fu Yingyu, who has been on the cusp of the storm recently.

She was wearing a white dress standing next to Director Chen, with a faint smile on her face, which was in full compliance with the gentle personality of the movie "Dormant".

And Gu Suisui's position fully reflects her status as a group favorite in the crew. On her right is Lu Chi, the male number one in the movie, and on her left is Director Chen.

Originally, according to normal circumstances, Lu Chi, as the male number one, should be on the right hand side of Director Chen, but Lu Chi gave his place to the children, and Director Chen had no objection, so Gu Suisui was placed in this way. Between the two.

The form of publicity activities of the crew of "Dormant" is very simple, mainly for the media and fans. For the media, at the press conference, they talked about what happened to their chief creative staff in the crew, and then answered questions from the reporters present.

After learning that Fu Yingyu would be participating in the publicity event today, Director Chen greeted the media in advance and told them not to ask some untimely questions at the film conference.

The interview in the first half of the interview went smoothly. According to the plan, everyone talked about some interesting things about making the movie. Gu Suisui, who is a group pet, also answered a question. A female reporter asked her whether she would prefer Dao Chen, who is sitting on her left, or Lu Chi, who is sitting on her right.

If this question is replaced by an adult, it may be difficult to answer. Of course, everyone will not answer this question explicitly. After all, no one knows whether this will be rumored or not. But for a child, especially a child who is really in the daytime, this problem couldn’t be easier—

"I choose Brother Lu Chi!" Little Marshmallow barely hesitated for too long, and quickly gave the answer.

Director Chen, who was not selected on the side, was not angry. Instead, he laughed hahaha and joked: "The kid likes our male number one better. Maybe it's because I didn't buy snacks for the kid in the crew. It seems next time. You come to my crew every year, so I can prepare more snacks."