2| Left |2

"W-where am I?", Little half and half asked.

Everyone just stood there staring.

"A-am I having a d-dream or n-nightmare?", he asked.

Still no response.

"Where's N-Natsou, F-Fuyumi, Touya, a-and Mama?", he asked scared.

"SOMEBODY FUCKING ANSWER HIM", The angry Pomeranian shouted.

"Sorry", Uraraka apologized slowly walking over to the little boy. She bent down with her hands on her knees and began answering his questions, "Your at UA, that I'm aware of this is not a dream or nightmare, and I'm sorry but I don't know who those people are".

"There my family and I need to make sure there ok!", He said starting to walk away but Uraraka grabbed his hand and pulled it slightly to get his attention.

Shoto didn't like this and sent ice trapping her feet to the ground.

Everyone gasped surprised at his amount of power at this age.

"I-I'm sorry I got a little scared he said as he Unfroze her using his left side.

Its just now she realized the large bandages covering where his present scar is. "Hey Shoto?"

"Ya"

"Why do you have a bandage over your left eye?"

Deku walked over and yanked Uraraka's arm to get her attention. "Isn't that a little personal to ask a child?"

"Mama...", Little Shoto said badly loud enough for the two to hear him.

"Wh-what???", Uraraka said confused.

Deku just stood there with a few tears in his eyes. He didn't know it happened when Shoto was so little. Deku bent down to Todoroki's height and asked him how old he was.

"5".

Uraraka couldn't help herself from asking, "What to you mean "Mama".

"Mama. Sh-she was really sad about something a-and she uh she uh said she c-couldn't s-stand my l-left side a-anymore so sh-she poured r-really h-hot w-water on my fa-face", Todoroki said with a few tears threatening to excape his eyes.

Urarakas eyes started to water as she picked up the little pepermint. She then noticed the other bandages on the rest of his body but decided to question it a different time.

"Bakugo can you watch Eri we're gonna talk to Aizawa about this... situation", Uraraka asked the blonde.

"Ya sure what ever floaty extra", Bakuhoe responded.
(That was a miss type but I'm keeping it)