4|Never Have I Ever|4

~Time skip to later that night~
(Class 1-A  had the rest of the school day off due to Aizawas absents)

All of class 1-A sat in the lounge room. They were all having separate conversations with their frends, but got interrupted by the door opening.

Aizawa walked through the door with little Shoto holding his finger once again. (SOMEBODY DRAW THIS PLEASE 🙏)

The whole room gasped at the a smaller version on Todoroki.

"Mind if he joins you?", The teacher asked his students.

"W-we don't mind", Mina answered for the class.

"Alright see ya in a bit Shoto", Aizawa told the boy exited for his time alone. Aizawa left leaving a confused half and half in the doorway.

There was a moment of silence until Uraraka spoke, "You can come in! Maybe we can play a game!".

Todoroki slowly nodded and took a few steps into the room. Uraraka patted a spot on the sofa next to her and the boy slowly walked over and sat down.

"Before any of you extras ask, Eri turned Icyhot back into his 5 year old self. He has no memory's of us and he's back into his 5 year old selfs mindset", Bakugo explained.

"That's... complicated", Kirishima responded to Bakugos explanation.

"I have no idea what you just said, but ok!", Deki told him.

"I say we play Never have I ever!", Uraraka suggested.

Everyone agrees and makes a circle around the sofa Uraraka and Shoto were sitting at.

"How do we play", the little pepermint asked.

Kirishima explained the basics of Never have I ever; You go around the circle clock wise asking a question. The question will be something like, "Never have I ever danced in the rain". If you've done the thing you put down one of your 10 fingers. The first person to have all of their fingers down wins.

"Alright who's going first?", Midoriya asked the group.

"ME!", Denki shouted.

"Alright Denki you can go first", Deku told him.

"Never Have I ever.... hmmm... ate a stick of butter with sprinkles!", Denki, Deku, and Uraraka all put a finger down.

"Im not even going to ask", Momo mentally face palmed.

"Alright Jiro! Your turn", Denki told his freind.

"Never Have I Ever broken a bone", Deku, Mina, and Todoroki put down a finger.

"You've Brocken a bone Todoroki?", Ida asked shocked.

"Yes a few...", The candy cane told the class rep.

"Wow...", a few students whispered.

"Okay my turn", Tsu reminded the class.

"Never have I ever dated someone toxic", Tsu and Kirishima both put a finger down.

"ALRIGHT MY TURN YOU EXTRAS", Bakugo shouted.

"NEVER HAVE I EVER ALMOST DIED", Almost all of class 1-A put their finger down including Todoroki.

"Omg! What happened Todoroki???"

"W-well... my brother uhhh was angry at me for something and uh tried to kill me but in the process he ended up dying...", Todoroki explained.

(I'm not sure how old Shoto was when Touya attempted to kill him, I'm also not sure if that's how it went or if he even tried to kill him. For plot reasons I'm doing it this way)

Also please don't judge the spelling errors I'm not looking over this unless it gets a bunch of views which I dought will happen.... this is an extremely short fanfic and I have many better ideas. I'm also working on a Danganronpa X  MHA and a Villain Rehab fic.