Chapter 3

(A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a LONG time. My e-mail stopped working and so did my wattpad, which stopped me from being able to update or comment on things. Anyways, enjoy :) AND THANK YOU FOR 1000+ READS!!)

--------------

Recap:'Kaitlyn, what are you saying to him?!'

--------------

-| Kaitlyn's P.O.V. |-

As soon as (Y/N) allowed me to leave her mind to go to BEN's... You should've my face. My smile was probably bigger than Jeff the Killer's, if possible. 'Go to BEN's mind and thoughts...'I commanded in my own head and I felt a little pinch on the back of my head. Now, time to mess with BEN.

'Huh?? Who the fuck are you?!' Ahh... Time to make BEN look stupid. 'Oh me? I can't tell you that, but you know someone who does know who I am. Anyways, I saw you blushing earlier, when (Y/N) heard what you said about her... I want to know... How much do you like her?' I could already feel the heat going up to his cheeks when I asked that. Yes, I can feel whatever happens to the head/face of the mind I'm in. 'H-How do you know what I did and why would I tell you?' He stuttered. I sighed and chuckled lightly. Why do I like picking on people so much when it comes to romance?

'I can't tell you that, but I can tell you why you should tell me if you like (Y/N).'I could here whisper in BEN's head, most likely his thoughts that I'm too lazily to read. 'Hurry. UP!'Again, more whispering. I got annoyed and was just about to yell at him again until I got an answer that made me grin.

'Fine, but all I'll say for you is.. HERTAILANDEARSMAKEHERLOOKSEXYWITHHERPURRING!' I started to laugh uncontrollably 'OH MY GOD! SO FUCKING CUTE! BE RIGHT BACK, I'M GONNA GO TELL (Y/N)!' I stated and before I heard his reply, I went back to (Y/N).

-| (Y/N)'s P.O.V. |-

I started to get worried when I saw a shocked, then panicked look on BEN's face. I raised an eyebrow before I heard Kaitlyn's voice again. 'DUUUUUDE! HE LIKES YOU BECAUSE YOUR TAIL AND EARS MAKE YOU LOOK SEXY WITH YOUR PURRING!!'She yelled while laughing hysterically. I stood frozen in my spot as my pupils shrunk and my eyes widened. 'What... The fuck??' I thought while bringing my right hand up to my forehead and running my fingerings through my hair and letting out a frustrated sigh.

'Welp... Shit. What do I do?!' I yelled in my head, wanting an answer from Kaitlyn, which I got almost instantly. 'Do a "Dick-Move" by telling BEN your into Jeff instead, and wink at BEN right after that to make him confused. Period.'I burst out laughing at this idea, which made BEN and Slender look at me. I wiped a tear that appeared from laughing so much and looked at BEN, going with Kaitlyn's idea.

"Sooo~ BEN. I heard that you liked me because I'm a neko and it makes me look sexy with my purring?~" I said while moving a bit closer to him. "Well I'm sorry to break it to you but I'm into Jeff instead~" I then winked at BEN while his mouth was wide opened and said a quick good-bye to Slender before making my way out of Slender's office.

'THAT WAS AWESOME! OH MA GAWD! I'M GONNA DIE! HAAALP!'Kaitlyn yelled while laughing hysterically. I smiled and held back my laughs as I made my way around the mansion. 'Hey Kaitlyn, I wanna know what you look like. Do you have a human form or anything?' I asked while sitting down on the couch that I found in the living room.

There was a short bit of silence until I felt a very sharp pain go through my body which caused me to shut my eyes and curl into a ball while my tail and ears went against my body. Once the pain left, I reopened my eyes and uncurled. My eyes traveled up to focus on another girl standing in-front of me.