Chapter 2

**after shift**

"Need a ride home" Shane asked as we walked to the parking lot.

"No I'm gonna walk. Wait there are those guys again." I say looking in the direction of five or six guys. I feel like they have been staring at me all night. I mean they weren't too bad to look at either but still it was weird.

"Fucking pervs they look like they're 30 something and they look like they are imagining you naked." He responded just loud enough for me to hear.

"Ok well whatever I gotta get heading home. I'll talk to you later. What time to you work tomorrow, I have the night shift." I say.

"Me too. See ya then?"

I nod. I waved as he pulled away and then started my way of to the park.

I like to go there to relax is where I've gone since I was a kid. I could shake the feeling that someone was watching me.

Just try to shake off. When I arrived at the park I went and sat on a bench down by the pond. It was a starless night. Only illuminated by the full moon.

I thought I had people whispering. I figured it was just a couple of kids that snuck out on a Friday night.

But then I feel an arm slip around me, and another put something over my mouth. I started to slip away but not before I hear the words "we got her" leave a pair of lips with a thick British accent.

.
.
.
.
Hey guys so I sorta feel idk about this story so yea. Feel free to leave comments and check out my other stories :)

Ps I'm to lazy to check for grammar errors atm so yea sorry about that xx