t wentynine

"babe, can you help me for a second?" minho called out for jisung. he was cooking for the two of them and he needed to have some vegetables cut up. the house was silent.

minho called out for him again, "baby?"

still, silent.

minho quickly turned the stove off, dropped everything he was doing and began searching his house to find jisung.

"where are you, beautiful?" he said in a worried tone as he walked into rooms, opening and closing doors.

he turned the door knob to the bathroom, the knob feeling restricted, keeping the door closed. he knocked and put his ear up to the door, hearing small sobs.

"sungie, baby, open the door." minho said softly.

minho frowned as the only response he got from the boy was more sobs.

"please, tell me what's wrong." minho tried again. he closed his eyes in hopes he would hear just a simple word from his boyfriend. he couldn't bare to listen to what was happening.

he hated that a single door separated them.

"i—it's nothing. d—don't worry." jisung said, weakly. you could hear him take control of his breathing and short hiccups coming out.

"can you open the door for me?" minho twisted the knob again as he asked. the sound of the lock from the other side came undone, minho opening the door to slowly see jisung on the floor; he scooted just a little so that the door wouldn't hit him.

minho went down on his knees, his hand instantly wiping the tears off jisungs cheeks. he tilted his head, frowning at the boy.

"baby, why are you crying? tell me what happened." minho begged jisung to talk to him. he couldnt stand seeing him in this state. he hated the fact he didn't know why jisung was like this.

his mind went in circles, trying desperately to figure out what was on jisungs mind. he thought about what he could've done, what others might've done.

he blamed himself the longer jisung stayed quiet.

"it's just— you— m—maybe i'm just—," jisung stuttered like crazy. he couldn't find the words to say. forming complete sentences was so difficut for him at the moment. he didn't want to say the wrong thing. he needed to make sense yet, nothing did at this time.

he struggled to explain his feelings once again.

"i— can y—you take me home?" jisung could barely look at minho in front of him. he curled his knees up to his chest, causing minho to flinch away. his hand left jisung face, backing up slightly.

minho knew there was no point in pushing him. he couldn't convince him to stay, he didn't want to. as much as he wanted to help him, jisung looked like he was in a vulnerable state and minho couldnt bring himself to keep trying; he thought it would just hurt him.

but, jisung wanted minho to say something.

he needed the little push from him. he was eager to figure out what to tell him but he just needed minho to keep trying to get it out of him. his strength wasn't enough.

minho stood up, his hand reaching down to take jisungs hand.

"okay, beautiful. come on."