DOOM ETERNAL

DoomSlayer descended on Earth in order to eliminate the Hell Priest to end the Hell Invasion, through battles in the temple carried by the immortal Titans, DoomSlayer face and slayed the first Hell Priests.

"With the first Hell Priest eliminated, the demonic consumption of Earth reduced by 36,8%", after Vega spoke up, the Mighty DoomSlayer continues his hunt on the remaining Hell Priests.

After several minutes, DoomSlayer reached the place where the Hell Priests were gathering, as he threw the head of the first Hell Priest he killed, while the 2 were still shock of what happened, the DoomSlayer blew their heads with his Combat Shotgun.

After all of HP died, he decided to destroy the Super Gore Nest, Vega had marked the location of the Heart Of Super Gore Nest, as the mark appeared on his visor, proceeded to punch the walls, thank to his overpower strength blessed by the Divinity Machine and Argent Energy, he usually complete his missions within 5 minutes.

The heart was destroyed and the nest died, Vega suggested DoomSlayer to meet Dr.Samuel Hayden also the who betrayed him back on Mars.

The Doom Slayer suspected that there were still survivors in the building, for that reason, he didn't destroy any wall or gate, when he reclaimed Dr.Samuel, the Marauder showed up and fought him, expected to win but unfortunately for the Marauder, DoomSlayer blood punched his Argent Energy shield and kill him instantly.

Returned to Fortress Of Doom, Dr.Samuel told him Khan Maykr is planning to resurrect Icon Of Sin in Urdak, he also said that Doom Slayer could access Urdak by go through soul facility Nekravol.

But before he reached Urdak, he knew he need his Crucible to kill the immortal titan, the DoomSlayer went to Taras Nabad and reclaim his Crucible's hilt then forged a new blade, now he is ready to end the invasion.

When DoomSlayer made his way to Urdak, he interrupted the ritual and awaken Icon Of Sin, after he slaughtered all Maykr Drones that stood in his way, he sacrificed Vega and made to the portal, as Khan Maykr showed up and desired to unleash her wrath upon Doom Slayer, but unfortunately for her like the other ones, he destroyed her armor with a blood punch and killed her with a normal punch.

All of the Marauders that got killed: First Time?

Went back to Earth, he chased the Icon Of Sin and managed to catch up thank to his inhuman speed, he blood punch to destroy its armor and inserted the Crucible's blade into the Titan's head before it could reaches the battle area in gameplay.

As the Icon Of Sin fell down, The Almighty Doomslayer walked away like a boss (actually a boss), the King Novik admired DoomSlayer's will and spoke: "You are so powerful that there's no boss except you in the game, play alone then".