A sacrafice

Scott woke up with a groan. He was in a cyan colored room. He felt scared and alone

"Hello?" He called out. Of course nobody answered. "Aeor, what are you doing this for?" He asked, crying softly.

A voice snapped him out of his fear. Actually it dragged him deeper into it. He started to shake with fear

"Scott Smajor, champion of Aeor," Xornoth growled. Smajor stared at him in shock. Well, stared at nothingness

"Xornoth. What the hell?" Smajor asked, looking around in confusion. He still had zero clue where the voice was coming from

"Now it is time for your kingdom to die," he growled. Smajor stared at nothing, not sure where the voice was coming from anyway.

"Why not kill me then?! Leave everyone else out of this!!" He cried. He didn't want anyone to get hurt on his accord.

"You really are so stupid are you not brother?"

"What?" Scott asked, confused. He looked around the room, looking for his so called brother

"Aeor really hasn't said anything to you. Has he?" Xornoth taunted. Smajor started to yearn for his crew even more.

"What are you talking about?"

"I cant kill you yet. A sacrifice has to be made," Xornoth said and the voice disappeared.

"Sacrifice?" He murmured. He started to cry, wanting his crew so badly.

An explosion went off and the wall broke down. Scott threw his hands in front of his face and hit his back against a wall.

Hands pulled him close and a familiar voice spoke in his ear.

"Thank god you're ok baby," DK whispered. Scott broke down in tears as he sobbed into DKs shoulder.

"I'm so sorry," Smajor cried again.

"No one is mad. Janet and Kimi are still at your kingdom," came Hafus voice. He looked up in shock, shaking slightly still

"What can we do?" Steve asked, looking at his friend. Scott took a deep breath and sat up a little bit. DK still held onto him.

"We need to free the others. But I need to do this myself. Ok?"

"Scott what are you saying?" Apollo asked in concern. Smajor stood up.

"It's a split up. Ok? I need to free them, but Steve and Apollo, chest room. Help them get their stuff. Hafu, 5up, nether portals. Koji and Ellum, my empire. And DK, get them through the nether. Use my armor,"

"Scott no way are we leaving you-" Koji started to say

"Trust me ok?"

"Smajor-" Hafu started to say softly, not trusting the man to go off by himself

"Listen to me. They'll pretty much take care of themselves once their out. It's just..."

"They don't trust new people?" 5up asked. Smajor nodded

"I'm sure it's gonna be fine," Ellum said

"Yeah. Steve, Apollo, one of you stay with me. If someone is hurt there's a good chance I can't carry them,"

"I'll come with you," Apollo said. Scott nodded. With Dumbdog being the tallest he was probably the best candidate.

"Let's split up," Smajor said and took off