-17-

Season 1: Episode 9: Steph {Part 1}

"So, what happened between you and Jack?" I ask as i brush Hayleys hair

"What do you mean?" My sister asks playing dumb.

"Dont play dumb. I sort of saw you and Jack talking and may or may not have heard everything... accidentally." I say smiling slightly.

"So, in other words ease dropping on me and Jack for like the fifth time today." She snaps back laughing a little. "I thought you said you and Leo were not going to interfere or mess with our love life."

"Hey, dont turn this on me. And how did you know me and Leo talked about that. You shouldn't, which in conclusion means you were ease dropping on me and Leo." I say smiling.

"I wasn't ease dropping. What do you call it, 'accidentally hearing things you shouldn't." Hayley says laughing using my own words against me.

"Excuse me. That is my line and like i said it was an accident. Now, tell me about Jack and you." I say smiling down at my sister as she laugh a little.

"Well, like you accidentally hear my conversations, I accidentally hear you conversations." Hayley says laugh in before i pull her hair.

"Stop trying to avoid the conversation. I want answers." I say.

"Okay, okay, fine. Just stop pulling my hair." Hayley says as i laugh slightly. "There is something going on i think. We talked like you heard."

"Accidentally." I shoot in.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways, he said that he was scared and when he saw me he knew i was the one, I guess." Hayley smiles playing with her hands.

"Well, i am glad that you are happy. You haven't been this happy in a while." I say as i tie Hayley's hair in a ponytail.

"Y/n, can i ask you something?"

"Yea, of course. What is it?"

"This morning you were telling me about you and Aspen. Do you mind telling my more of the story or the more detailed version. You kind of gave me the rough over view i guess."

"Of course. Lets sit on my bed. I have popcorn under my bed." I say as we make our way over to my bed.

"You have popcorn under your bed. Why?" Hayley asks laughing.

"Well, sometimes when Leo says lights out I don't listen and i go off to my room and eat popcorn and watch movies."

"I should come to you room more often." Hayley says laughing as i chuckle at her.

"Any ways let the story begin."

———————————

"Mom, mom. It cam, it came." I say excitedly as i run around the house. "The letter. The letter that let me know if I will dance in France."