-22-

Season 1: Episode 10 : Great Scott {Part 2}

I walked down to the Eagles room and as soon as i enter Sophie starts to pull me down to the common room were we were going to host the party.

"Oh, cool. Guys, so lets get the DJ booth over here in the corner. Yeah?" Sophie starts to call out and direct everyone.

"Why am i here exactly?" I ask as i follow Sophie around.

"Because you are strong and you are loud along with being vert talented at decorating." She says as i nod and go with it.  She then runs over to Jack and Leo.

"Leo, Jack my dudes with the guitar. Thank you so much for coming and bring those." She high fives them both as i laugh a little. "You guys rock you are going to be great tonight."

I give Leo a kiss and run off to help Sophie some more. "Hey, so i like these fish here, but i think that it would look better in the back and just..."  She starts and then runs off to Parker. "Oh, my god, Parker!"

I turn to look at Emily. "Keep som of the fish here and then move some over there as well and what ever she like better we will move then." She nods and goes to help out some of the boys.

"That is so cool. Where did you get it from?" Sophie asks as she runs over to look at th music machine.

"Yeah, well, my uncle does props for commercials, so he let me us this for the dance. It it is borrowed so we have to keep it safe or my ass is grass." Parker explains as he pushes it around.

"That is amazing. Thank you so much Parker. You are the best." She says as she goes and runs off somewhere else.

"Well, i am glad you like it." He says as he smiles watching her run off.

"You like her. Ask her out." I then walk away before Parker can say anything. "Back to the fishes." I mumble to myself.

After helping Sophie for at least an hour i make my way back to the Ravens club house to check on Hayley.

"Y/n, i need your help. I dont know what dress to wear." Hayley calls out from the couch. I walk over to her and see our father holding up some dresses.

"Lets see the blue one dad." He then hold it up. "Hold it against your self."

"I am already late you guys."

"I dont know. What one is more fifties? You would know dad, you were from the last century." Hayley says as i laugh a little.

"I am going to pretend that I didn't hear that. Anyways, I dont know, your mother never did dresses." He says as i roll my eyes.

Hayley and i look up and see Jackie talking to max about the dance and we both get the same idea.

"I dont know just send them both so Hayley can choose wen they get here."

"What about you, y/n/n? You have a dress?" He asks.

"No, but i am going shopping later for one." I say as i walk off to go to get my money to go shopping and call Brooke.

"Hello."

"Hey, want to come shopping with me? I dont have a dress." I explain and i hear her laugh on the other end.

"Yeah, sure we will take my car. Meet you in the lobby in five." She asks.

"Yeah, that works, see you in five." We both hang up and i start making my way to the lobby.

I make it to the lobby and Brooke and i then make it over to her car and to the mall.

"What about this one?" I ask as i hold up a purple dress that looked fifty-ish.