01

Taehyung pov

I was lying on my bed, thinking about this unusual feelings for my own brother. I admire him when we were young and be jealous when he talk sweet words with other. I thought, I feel because hyung was my only one friend when we were kids. But this feeling of mine grow as we grow. I knew I like him as a man, not as a hyung. I try to control my feelings for myself but I just can't stop it. I love him when he play basketball, when he rap and when he talk about arts. I haven't confirmed my feelings with no one not even my best friends jungkook and jimin.

I was on my thought when mom call me.

" Hey sweetie can you please wake up namjoon and bring him for breakfast." She said shouting from downstairs.

That's it the more I want to distance myself from him, the more I get attached to him.

I sighed an walk up to his room.

I open the door and about to call him when I saw him only wrapped in towel.  I was shocked.Water dropped from his wet hairs to his broad and bulb chest. He recently started gyms months ago and now he have a body like... After that every girl and boys started to drools over him which I hate the most.

" Oh. H-hyung, m-mom was c-calling you f-for  breakfast downstairs." I said shuttering.

Namjoon POV

I was Drying my hair, when taehyung suddenly came to my room and shocked to see me.

He even call me for breakfast with his shuttering voice, so I decided to taese him little.

I slowly walk towards him with a naught smirk. He started walking back and hit his back in wall and I just pull him towards me wrapped my one hand one his waist and pull him more closer leaving no gaps between us. I must say he was so, fluttered and blushing which make him cute.

I slowly bend towards his ear and wishper.

" Like what you see, I did good job at gym didn't I." I said with a husky and deep voice. And kiss his both cheeks which was normal for us.

But he suddenly push me and said.

" Oh... hyung just stop teasing me" he said while placing his both hand on his cheeks and walk away.

Taehyung pov

What was that. I feel lots of butterflies in my belly. His one touch and I just melt like butter. Hyung just don't make it more hard for me to move on from you. I know that you don't know that I love you as a man. And I just hate that we happen to be siblings. I can't confess my feelings to you nor I can see you with others. That though of mine form a smile of pain.

 That though of mine form a smile of pain