03

Taehyung POV

So, his love is suga hyung. How I can't see this thing. Like both of them know eachother so well, that just don't have to talk if they feel that someone is upset.

And now both of them confess to eachother.i just prey happiness for them.

But, my heart can't take the indirect rejection and my stupid brain reply their words each time.

I was just crying like hell. That's when jimin voice came up.

" Hey, manduk who got you crying like that tell me.. I am going to kill that man". Jimin said angrily.

"Jimin- ah, h- hyung loves suga h-hyung". I said sobbing really hard.

Jimin just came running towards me and crash me into his embrace.

I mean his hugs always make me feel comfort.

" Hey, manduk it's a good news in a way". He said patting my back.

" How, duffer your soulmate heart is broken here and it's good for you." I cry more thinking jimin thinks its good news on my broken heart.

" Oii....I mean it's good that they both are in relationship right now".

" And you got a motive to move on and more over....it's not good having feelings for your brother as a man". Jimin said stating his point which kind of true.

" But, what can I do, If I feel that way towards my own brother". I said my feelings.

" It's maybe because you are close with him from your childhood and his your one and only Frist friend. Untill me and jungkook came".

" And for that you feel secure and label it as love and you haven't date or try to find anyone beside him,

taehyung now it's high time for you to take a chance, who knows there is someone wanting to hold your hand and waiting for you, who may be a far better person than namjoon hyung.

Think taehyung you haven't came out from your comfort zone in term of men."

Jimin said making taehyung look into his eyes while caring his cheeks.

" Maybe, you are right jimin-ah, at least I should try". I said assuring him.

Namjoon POV

" Now, what I will do hyung, he love someone else". I said sadly.

" Namjoon, you know it's very odd to fall in love with your own same DNA sharing brother".

" I suggest you to move on namjoon, your world only revolves around him."

" Try to move on when you feel easy to deal with your feelings" . Suga said with his clam voice.

" Oiii....namjoon, can you help with something". Suga said patting his neck.

" What it is ". I said looking at him.

" It's just that I really like j hope". Suga said shyly.

" So, what just confess him". I said annoying .

"Yahh....you brat for that I have to know about his feelings".   So I was thinking to make him jealous". Suga said smiling.

"Aniyo, don't when you know angry j hope is dangerous for your health". I said with tint of fear.

" And Hyung anyone can say that he lovessss you, the way he look at you, he is stare at you when he saw you with your gummy smile". I said teasing.

" Please, just help me with this...just to confirm his feelings". Suga said pleasing.

" And where is the place to comfirm that ". I said introgating.

" Tonight, at mark party you know he invited almost the whole university". Suga said with a clam face.

" Okay, now let's go to cafeteria...

" And start our jealous j hope mission". Suga said cutting my words.

At cafeteria

Taehyung and his friends were having lunch while jimin told the whole some story to jungkook.

" So, we will move on Huh, that's good I mean and I think the good place to know someone is at mark party tonight." Jungkook said patting taehyung hair.

After, that they were just talking to eachother but taehyung eyes got stuck at the table Infront of him.

There they were suga and namjoon being lovely couple.

Taehyung POV

I was just talking and thinking to move on from namjoon hyung, but what I saw make me tears full.

Namjoon hyung was feeding suga hyung and he slowly to lean forward looking at suga hyung lip. I think they gonna kiss and make it official.

I just wanted to close my eyes, but it's important to break my heart to make a fresh start.

He smoothly, swipe the chocolate cream from suga hyung lips and lick it.

That's it, I just running away from there to rooftop.

Jimin was about to follow me but jungkook sign him not to .

J- hope pov

I was walking towards cafeteria thinking how to confess to yoongi tonight at mark party.

I was about to entry , but what I saw make me stop.

Namjoon and suga being lovely towards eachother and namjoon feeding suga while leaning towards him to eat the chocolate cream from suga lips.

I just can't stand it, but I have to see it. My best friend and the man I love is together now.

  Suga pov

I saw j- hope on the doorway, that when I signal namjoon to start the show. But j- hope just smile and walk towards us.

"Ohh... I see my both best friends are in relationship now, so happy to know that ".j- hope said smiling with pain in this eyes.

" So, when are you gonna make it official". J- hope ask.

Did he really he me as best friend till now.

" Yeah, Tonight at Mark party ". I said smiling towards him.

" Okay, then see you there, now I have to go for dance class, my teacher wants me there" . J- hope said and walk away.

" Look, he loves you". Namjoon said.

" Just tonight and it will confirm ".

" Just play along with me, and don't do that shit again licking my chocolate cream." I said annoying to namjoon.

"Wae, you got kinks or what..." He said teasing and just slap him in his chest.

I guess they are in love. Jikook said to themselves.

 Jikook said to themselves