Katies POV
Time skip..
It's been 3months
I'm getting worse even though Taehyung doesn't want to believe it. I can't eat very much anymore, I have lost so much weight I look horrible, I dont know why Taehyung even wants to be with me. I have been in deep thought and I need to let Taehyung go. He needs to be happy and with a person who isn't dying.
Taehyung is at practice and my friend Kayla is here at the house with me. I packed all my things and gonna leave to a place where they can't see me die.
As I look back at the room before leaving tears are running down my face I whispered

Katie : I love u Taehyung I'm so sorry.

And then I left so good.

Taehyung POV:
I'm so excited to see Katie. I have been seeing her getting depressed and she isn't eating alot only when I push her to eat. I love her so much it kills me to see her in so much pain.
As I arrived home I went to check on her and I noticed she wasn't in the room and walked to the bathroom she wasn't there either, I got worried and rushed to the closet and noticed all her clothes where gone. So I called her phone and but she wouldn't answer..

All of us BTS is worried about her..
Time skip
Now its been 4months and I still haven't given up in finding Katie.
As I was looking at a picture of her and I. I received a call from a number I didn't know and I thought it was Katie so I answered

Taehyung: Hello
Kayla: Hello u don't know me but I'm Katies best friend.

When I heard that I was hoping I could find out where Katie was..
Taehyung: could u please help me find Katie?
Kayla: that's why I'm calling you, Katie is in the Hospital at xxxxxxxxx, she stopped breathing a couple of times and the Dr.s here have been able to bring her back but I think you should come see her, I dont know how much longer she is gonna have.. im sorry for helping her leave ur house but she couldn't see in pain watching her dying.

When she said that all I could do was hang up and run to where Katies at.. the boys saw me running and they also ran after me. Once we arrived I already updated them on what was going on. As I walked in I saw Katies friend Kayla

Kayla: hey so Katie is awake and is pissed that I called you. But I know she needs you and you need to let her go.. go say your goodbyes.

I looked at her and couldn't believe that her friend was giving up on her.
Taehyung: how can you say that she will make it, she will be just fine.
After I said that I went to Katies room.
As I open that door I see Katie was looking out the window and she was so pale and way skinnier then the last time I saw her. She was so week that I knew I had to say goodbye to her. When see looked at me , just with one look she knew that I knew this will be it. In a week voice I hear her say

Katie: come here, I'm sorry that you have to go threw this. When I'm gone I want you to smile and be happy. I want you to love again. I will always Love you and I will always be with you, I need you not shut people out cause of this please. Since you here can I ask one last request?

Taehyung: ....y..yes.. what would you like princess.

Katie just smiled when he said that

Katie: can you hold me and sing to me please.

I did as she asked I crawled and helped her lay on my chest as she gets comfortable and I start sing. All I can hear is the machine she is hooked up too, her heart beats that makes the beep sound is getting slower and slower and slower till I hear a flat line. She is gone, I kiss her head while tears are running down my face.

Taehyung: sleep in peace Love.

Once I walk out to the hospital hall I looked at the boys and I broke down telling them that she is gone..