Chapter 9

————-kentrell—————————

"Aye where y'all at?!" We heard Kd yell from downstairs. My eyes widened in fear knowing he will judge me. For what? For tryna be to comfy with 'Joes' girl. I looked at her all though tears covered my eyes making my vision blurry. A fucking bitch. That's what I am. So fuckin mad that joe likes the pretty girl in front of me. Who wouldn't? She's.. she's her. Her mouth opened to respond. "We in kentrells room Kd!" She yelled back down towards him putting her focus back onto the tv trying to find a good movie to watch. The door busted open making me flinch a bit. Kd and Joe was here. Mean mugging me "cmon yb we gotta talk" joe spat at me. "Mm ight" I said getting off the bed and walking towards the door. We went into the kitchen where the angel wouldn't be able to hear a single peep of our conversation unless she comes down here. Which  is good. I'm sure this conversation has something to do about her my life revolved around her. It's been like that ever since we met it's felt like ages. That's how I know she's supposed to be with me. She is. I know it. "What yall wanna talk about" my hands twisted my hair while my eyes looked any where but their eyes. "Why you taking her up to yo room, tf you on? Tryna get her sick or some?" My head whipped in joes direction anger plastered on my face. I understand what he tryna imply. My rooms 'nasty and dirty' that's not the thing that really bothered me. He saying that I'm 'trying' to make her sick is what's bothering me. Why would I try and get the love of my life sick. The only one there for me sick? That shi don't make no sense. "You dum? Y'all in my house she my friend and she wanna be here ya ain't her boss you heard?" My voice rise. "You really think she wanna be here kentrell? Even she think you a fucin weirdo" Kd looked at me in disappointment. The face that's so familiar to me. I've seen it my whole life, even now. What more do they want from me? What more do these people want from me? I give em my time my loyalty my love my money. My head hung low I watched my feet swing from the stool I sat upon. Trying my best not to let myself slip into a depressive   mood. "Cmon Amarie we leavin" Kd says through the phone. My head swung up to that. Taking her with him? Just like that? She won't leave me. She won't. She's not like all the others I'll tell her to stay and she will, she loves me just like I love her. The love of my life...