Chapter 2

-------Amarie-------------

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Location: party

Time: 10:23pm

This place is packed but its way better than any other house party, the people hyped. Cherey looks a little uncomfortable this isn't much of her space, it aint mine either but I'm more comfortable to it then her, I lived my life surrounded by partying, Chereys more laid back she would rather go laydown in grass while listening to that emo music shit. But I don't mind it she still my best friend we might not have a lot in common, but we still best friends, we understand each other that's all that really matters. This house is pretty small not gonna cap, and I still can't find KD I'm honestly aggravated now. No one looks familiar to me, but I guess cherey found her group people because that lil gurl done left me. I just sighed. Why not get a drink, I aint gon sit around mad all night.

¬30 minutes later¬

I'm a tiny bit tipsy but I still look normal I don't think you could tell that I had something to drink while I'm on my way to get another drink, I see someone firmiluar..... OH SHOOT DAS KD!!!! "KD!!SUP BRUV!!"

----------------------------------NBA YOUNGBOY

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"KD!!SUP BRUV!!" me and the gang heard a few minutes after we walked in, i turned around tryna figure out where the soft voice came from. i see a girl.. shes smiling really big she looks really gorgeous, her braces make her smile look even more beautiful for some reason, she has a nose piercing and it matches her so well, her outfits plain but still looks so elegant, her voice, it sounds like an angels.... ive never seen someone so.. alluring . i looked over at kd seeing if he knew this mysterious girl... "OUUU!!IS THAT MY BESTIE!?" i scrunched my face up at KD. why he saying it like dat?! the girl ran over to where we were, it was like slow motion she looked so perfect i aint ever seen something so pretty in my life, "yo, amarie these my guys, ben, three, joe and yb " kd introduced to the girl i just found it is named amarie. the name it self is charming ive always liked that name. "how you just gon introduce me like dat?! bitch you had me waiting for about an hour!?" the girl sassed at KD "mane whateva get you ugly ass broken ass nails out my face gurll" kd sassed back "umm n e wayzz chilee" she rolled her eyes at kd "my name is amarie nice meeting you guys, she smiled warmly and softly but so bright at us. she turned her head after we all heard a huge bang. "OH SHIT CHEREY!!" amarie yelled running over to a white girl who fell off the table, the girl was obviously very drunk. she helped the girl up then walked over to us. "y'all i got to go bring my best friend home ill see yall later it was nice meeting you guys" she smiled so softly, it made me warm inside, so comfortable... like home. i was stuck jus staring at her while she walked away but soon i was knocked out my thoughts by ben yelling "OUHH YB GOT A CRUSHHH" i instantly started blushing tryna contain my big ass smile but i couldn't hold it. the gang looked at me and busted out laughing except KD who kept a mug on his face "the fuck wrong with you?!" asked joe "leave my best friend alone she aint need to deal with a handful like you " he said and turned around walking away.. that right there changed my whole mood, hes right an angel like her shouldn't have to deal with a person like me, not like she would even look my way. i seen the way joe looked at her, if anything she gon go for a perfect guy like him, he aint broken like me, he can treat her right while i could only make her life worse..... even if we never get to be something i still want to see her again, even if she doesn't get to see me....