Dinner

Luci opened the door, slowly. "you can come in now." She opened the door fully and closed it again. When she turned around, She saw an angel before her. Leon twirled in the skirt. just showing his thighs squished into the thigh highs. The color matched his eyes, and everything about him.

He wore white thigh-highs, A black and white plaid looking skirt in a pattern of diamonds. Fishnet gloves, and a Turtleneck shirt that snaked up to his neck, wrapping itself around it. It also had a "V" going up from the front almost showing his breasts. 'Wow.. He really has good taste in what turns me on..' She shook her head from the thought. "Hold on, just needs a little bit of finishing touches." She looked through a drawer in her vanity, pulling out a marker looking stick, a blush pad, and a headband with cat ears that laced through the base of the headband, and a spiked choker with a little ring in the front. And the occasional rings and bracelets. She put the blush on him, making a light blend into his cheeks. She opened the eye-liner and drew a heart under his eye. Putting the rest of it on him and taking a step back to admire her work.

Her Dad called them down for dinner. "Should I stay in this?" he asked in a nervous tone. She thought for a few seconds. "Yea, it looks nice on you!" she said turning around and going downstairs, Leon following after. 

Leon followed Luci into the dining room. The table was sat next to the wall away from the counters. There were 3 chairs. But Luci moved Leon's chair on the inside and hers on the outside. Leon sat down then Luci continued after. The dinner was Steak, with a fancy looking ceaser salad. Leon picked up the Steak knife and fork and stated cutting his steak. Before he could put it up to his mouth, he felt a hand snake onto his thigh that was showing dangerously when he was sitting down. "Keep eating.." Luci whispered to him, as he put the small piece of steak into his mouth, chewed for a few then swallowed. Luci started rubbing small circles on the inside of his thighs with her thumbs and squeezed the outside with her other fingers, Earning a whimper from Leon. He reached for his water to take a drink when Luci's hand moved up his skirt more. He kept the water in his mouth as she started groping closer to his growing erection.

"So, how was school today?" Her father asked Luci, Leon perking his head up and swallowing the water. "Oh, it was fine. The teacher still hate me- Not very surprising. I turned in an assignment. Got a B on it." She said while palming his erection. "OK. Leon how about you?" Luci's father asks. "I-it was.. mmn.. good- I d-didn't-" Before he could finish his sentence Luci started slowly pumping her hand on his dick, making him bang on the table overdramatically. "You ok? Are you feel sick?" Luci's father asked. Luci stopped. "Yes, papa, he's just tired. I finished, I'll go put the dishes in the sink. Leon head upstairs" Leon quickly got up and speed walked to Luci's room.

Luci came up after him. Leon was sitting on the bed with his knees to his chest trying to hide himself. Luci crawled up and pulled his legs open. When she did she saw that he wasn't wearing boxers or underwear for that matter. Luci scoffed "What should I do? Should I continue?" she asked him leaning in close enough to his face.

Leon just sat there staring into her brunette eyes, almost looking red near her pupil. "your kind of creepy you know that?." The boy said glaring at her with his beautiful blue eyes, continuing with a deep chuckle.

Luci didn't like this bratty side of him. She pushed her weight down onto him, earning a groan from the taller male. She grabbed his hands and pinned them up above his head. Kissing him deeply, she started slowly grinding against him. The boy opened his mouth slightly enough for her to slip her tounge in. Biting on the boys bottom lip, moving down to his neck leaving kitten licks and bites along the upper half of his neck. Little whimpers escaping his lips. Moving down his chest and looking up at him. His head laying back onto the pillow.

Luci let go of his hand and held onto his thighs for support and put his length into her mouth. Leon letting out a breathy moan turning it into a whimper as she started bobbing her head. He grabbed a handful of her hair pulling slightly. Luci let go of his thighs to undo her belt and tie it around his hands clasping them together. "I-i'm.. Close.." he started. That's when she stopped bobbing her head. "W-why'd you stop? Too much.. for you?~" he said through gasps.

This made Luci tense up and flinch at the words. She went to her closet and looked through a box pulling out a thin silk string. She walked over to him and put it on. She watched as his lips started to quiver wanting to find out what was next. He heard her open a drawer. The he heard a buzzing sound. He heard it near his chest and felt it touch onto his nipple. He arched his back slightly to the sudden touch of the device. 

He felt it rub down his body moving to the sensitive part of his inner thighs, making him moan loud. His sense were heightened from the blindfold being held over his eyes. 

"Shh.. We wouldn't want my father to hear now would we?" She moved the device down to the rim of his hole, leaving it there. "Look how wet you are..." She then slid the device in. Leaving a series of moans coming from the boy. "Oh your so cute... I just want to eat you up." She said continuing to bite down onto his skin. She pushed it deeper almost brushing his prostate.

Then she rammed the rest of it in pushing against his prostate. The boy technically screamed has he orgasmed onto his stomach. He kept moaning as the device stayed inside him, still on. A rush of overstimulation going down his spine. Luci moved up to his lips and kissed him one last time before turning the device off but didn't take it out. When Leon looked up he saw a face loom over him. "You keep this in for 1 week. If you take it out just to get off from it, or anything ill make the punishment 10x worse." she said deeply making him shiver. "Y-yes ma'am.." he said through a trembling body, and tone. She smiled. "Thanks for the meal" she said kissing him on the cheek.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hello Lovelies!! I hope you enjoyed the spice ((this was requested by a friend of mine!))

Anyway- If you would like to see more! either put requests or ask for another part <3

Until then!