Getting through it (Day 2, Part 1)

Song: Champagne & Sunshine

HI!! I'm back! and I'm very much partially alive :') anyway continue on with the reading!

Little bit of smut (sleepy smut)

_____________________________________________________

Leon didn't feel like going to school so Luci stayed at home with him. Her father didn't care much, neither did Leon's mother. Leon was laying on the bed, soundly asleep. He's been asleep for a few hours. 'I'm pretty sure school would have started now' she thought.

She looked over at her alarm clock. '9:04' It started a long time ago, but it was only first period.

Leon stirred, Luci looked over at him. He was now facing her still asleep. Luci was debating if she should tease him. Luci stared at him for a moment, then getting up and going to her closet taking out the remote that controls the device. (you should know by now what it is :))

Cliffhanger ;}

Nah just kidding- would be fun though lol

Luci sat down at the edge of the bed, pulling Leon's hip's towards her own, lifting his lower body a bit. Luci took another moment to stare at the boy. His head still tilted to where Luci was previously sitting, His arms sprawled out on the silk bed sheets. Luci took the remote into her left hand and pressed the first setting. Leon let out a quiet, gentle moan, soon turning into pants as the device continued to buzz. Leon tried squirming but Luci's hold on his waist/hips was (whatever yall wanna call it ig ;-;") making him unable to move his lower body. Luci just watched in awe as the boy continued to squirm, and slightly moan turning them into more whimpers when Luci turned it to the second setting, again leaving him to squirm. Luci looked down at his waist/hips (again, is there even a difference??) seeing his obvious erection from the outline of the sun through the slightly opened window curtain (is it a bad time to talk abt this? yea. ok ill leave- :') ) she moved one of her hands leaving his leg free- to palm him through his light blue jeans. 

"L-lucifer?.." Luci looked up surprised. Leon was awake and looking at her with a confused look. "Morning, Kitten." She said moving up to him to kiss him, deeply, purposefully grinding down onto him. Leon let out a small whimper into the kiss. 

(Yall need a cute picture before it gets a bit more spicy?? did that even make sense? Meh. ima pass the picture, yall prob like you need serotonin- well more serotonin than your gonna get in a bit.. maybe ;-;)

(smol picture- yall can still see it tho right??)

Leon pushed his lower body up against Luci to get more friction. Luci immediately pulling away and turned the device to the last setting, making Leon almost scream out in pleasure. Luci continued to palm the boy through his jeans. She stared at Leon for a long while before standing up grabbing silk ropes, tying him to the headboard and going downstairs. As she went downstairs she could hear Leon moaning out her name.

"Hey, dad. Your back early." She said while walking downstairs. "Yeah, something happened at work, so they let us go home early." He said, Luci and her dad heard a loud moan from up stairs.

"Is that-"

"Yes."

"And you?-"

"Yes."

"But-"

"Yes."

"You didn't even know what I was gonna say-"

"Dad."

Luci glanced at the stairs. "He'll be fine, if I still hear him after dinner then I'll  go back." Her dad just looked at her astonished. "You really are your mothers little girl." He smiled at her.

(If yall haven't figured it out yet, Luci is adopted because her mom isn't able to have children and was also the dominate one in the relationship. SOOOO- now you know. Don't hate on the story line ;-;)

A couple hours past to dinner, Leon still letting out moans, loud whimpers, and Luci's name. After Luci was done eating, she walked upstairs and walked into her room. Leon was sitting there with his wrists twisted and his lower half up in the air. Shivering. Luci just sat in the doorway. She quietly got off and grabbed the remote from the table she put it on and tuned it off. Leon let out a whimper slowly turning into pants. "I'm sorry, baby." she said untying him from his restraints and flipping him over onto his back. He looked disheveled, His clothes wrinkled, his body shivering and his chest moving at a fast pace due to the quiet pants. Luci kissed his cheek, moving down to his neck and leaving marks. Luci took his shirt off, him letting her. He didn't feel like moving and just let it happen. She moved down to his nipples and glanced up at him. He gave her a small nod knowing what she wanted and with that Luci started licking and sucking on one and pinching the other, occasionally biting.

Leon let out a small cry as he felt her push her hand down to palm his erection.

Luci smiled and let go of his nipple with a pop, though still pinching the other one. "You stay here, I will be right back." She kissed his cheek and then getting up and going downstairs to- he supposed- go grab something. Leon heard Luci come back up the stares. "Close your eyes." He did what he was told. He felt the bed push down to the weight. 

Suddenly he felt her undoing his belt and pulling of his pants as well as his boxers. He squirmed a little bit. "Don't move." he stopped moving from the tone of voice, she sounded like she was pissed, was it something that happened a little bit ago?

HEHE ACTUAL CLIFFHANGER >:D

now yall can wait until i get the next chapter out UnU

also thank you for reading and making it this far, request chapter before part 2 of this then part 2

did that make sense? probably not- anyway cya for now my little clowns!!

1033 words