𝟎𝟎𝟑 • 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲

3𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲?

3
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲?

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓
𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 | 𝗦𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲
┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┛

WHEN YOU GUYS WERE already laying on your beds, the screaming of a woman started. You heard that she wanted to go pee or some shit.

You couldn't even get enough sleep because of her. Frowning, you used both of your hands to cover your ears. Still not working, you used your pillow to cover your ears.

You stopped trying as you saw a shadow looking at you, the shadow leaned forward and you started recognizing the shadow.

"Let's go" Whispered Sae-Byeok. You looked at her in confusion. She sighs and took your hand.

She dragged you all the way to the woman who was screaming earlier and the guard looking at her.

"We'll go too," She told the person with a mask.

"What are you two doing?" The woman asked looking at both of you. "I swept my way to the toilet, and you sit right on top of it? Hey, you're an annoying type, you know that?" She pokes Sae's forehead.

Then she pulls you to go through the door. "That rude brat" You heard the woman say at the back of both of you.

-

You were washing your hands while Sae talked to the woman with a knife in her hand. When you walked here she already told you what she would do so you trusted her. You saw her get inside the vent while you heard the woman groaning and suffering.

Once she got inside, The woman started groaning and acting like her poop wouldn't come out. You were laughing at her. When she noticed it she stops and looked at you.

"Help me and your friend here, wouldn't you?" She whispered to you. You nod and open the tap water at your side moving only one hand so looking at her while you did that.

Now the guard outside was telling you guys to get out now or else he would go in. The woman started to panic and said there was no toilet paper. All of you run into one stall the tap water still running.

The man with a mask opened the door and open our stall. As he opened the stall 3 of you were there while toilet paper was in your hand. The woman started shouting nonstop at the guy with a mask.

You all went out and made your way to your beds. The woman bothered her about what she saw. I walked my way to bed 2 beds away from Sae.

-