𝟎𝟎𝟒 • 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞

4𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞

4
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓
𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 | 𝗦𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲
┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┛

ALL OF YOU GUYS were all gathered up. 456, 218, 001, 199, and 038. You haven't said your name. You also didn't tell Sae-byeok the cut on the side of your neck. She helped you multiple times but she still doesn't know if she can trust you.

She looked at you, you were beautiful. While looking and studying your features, Sae-Byeok felt her stomach getting butterflies. So she looked away and she was pretty sure her cheeks were red right now.

Her thoughts got interrupted. "Are you alright?" 456 asked the old man making him turn to him. "When did you climb up there? It was dangerous"

"We were worried because we couldn't find you," 199 said.

067 looked at you once more to see you looking down.

What is on her mind? I just want to know every single bit but knowing she could betray me sucks. 240, a very clingy girl and also a very quiet girl, I feel angry or annoyed sometimes because she was so clingy on 038.

"It's a relief none of us was badly hurt," 218 said. Everybody looked at him and then at you.

You whispered into her ear. "Don't trust him"

What does she know that I don't? I don't like secrets but I know nothing about her.

"Why don't we take this opportunity to know exchange names?" 456 asked. "Come to think of it, we don't know each other's names" he added.

"I know your name, Ssangmun-dong" 199 said 456. 456 just laughed and said that was the town he lived in.

"My name is Seong Gi-Hun. Seong Gi-Hun of Ssangmun-dong" He told 199.

"What's your name?" 218 hits 199 arms. "Ali. Ali Abdul" He said he was from Pakistan. Then 456 asked where it was making 218 say the answer. 456 bragged about 218 on how he was smart but he was interrupted by 218 saying his name.

"I'm Cho Sang-Woo" Once he said that all eyes turn to you and 067.

She turns her head to 456 as he nods. "Do I have to say?" 067 asked him. She only wanted 038's name but now they need my name too?

"We're on the same side now. We at least need to know our names to build our trust " he answered.

"Kang Sae-Byeok"