𝟎𝟎𝟕 • 𝐀 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

7𝐀 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

7
𝐀 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓
𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 | 𝗦𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲
┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┛

"LOOK WHEN YOU COME out of this game, can you promise me that you will take care of my son?" The old woman cried, both of her hands on top of both of your shoulders.

"Ma'am, you don't need to do this." Heavy tears coming out of your eyes. "Ma'am, you can get out of this and you can take care of my baby brother instead"

You and the old woman both crying, slowly put her head on top of your shoulders. "Ma'am" You sobbed.

"No, no. You actually have a chance of winning this. Pls, just for me. Win this for me" She pulls her head away from your shoulder.

"Ma'am" You whined, still crying.

"Pls, for me?" She asked.

She started walking away from you, she started walking towards a make triangle. She took out something, 2 pouches in hand.

You starred at her as she gave those 2 pouches to the masked triangle and pointed at you, shocked. You started looking for your pouch in your pockets bought felt empty.

"Player 108, Eliminated"

-

Dry tears are still on your cheeks as you sniffle. You walked up to go to the room with beds. Looking down, still sad from the death of the old woman.

You saw Sae-Byeok, only her so that meant only one thing. Ji-Yeong was already dead. She won and survived the 4th game.

You went up to her. "Sae-Byeok" She turns to you. Her red puffy eyes meet yours. You were trying so hard not to cry again. "Good job" Biting your lips as you left her to go to your bed.

Your bed was next to her. She also went up to her bed.

"Deok-su, you're finally back." You heard a woman, Mi-nyeo. While 101 was whispering something. You didn't hear it since you were far away from him.

Sae-byeok was very happy to see you alive. But part of her was sad because of what happened to Ji-Yeong.

"What? Does it feel like your dead mother's come back to life?" She looked at the door and pointed at it. "Those masked guys said I was the weakest link. Just like how we called someone who was left without a partner when we were kids."