Homies Hangout - (52) (⚠️)

Pico was just laying on his bed, scrolling through his phone, then all of a sudden he hears his door banged opened and then he saw Keith
"Pico!!" Keith jumps to his bed and sat on his lap, "Oh my god Keith-! Don't scare me like that you bitch!" Pico yells,

"Yeah yeah I'm sorry" Keith rolls his eyes, "wanna know something?" Keith whispered, "Hm, sure"
"You know how my girlfriend doesn't let me hangout with you at your house? Now she lets me to!"
"Really?"
"Mhm! What should we do? I can't wait!"
"Hm.. Let's see what we should do.." Pico began thinking
"But first get off me Keith"
"Oh yeah sorry" Keith backed away, Pico got off from his bed and walked towards his nightstand and opens it, Keith looks at him and began thinking, what is he getting?

Pico smirked and pulls out a vibrator, Keith then realized what he is getting and slowly blushing, Pico crawls back to his bed and then pinned him against the walls, "P-Pico.."
"Maybe We should have fun this night at my house~"

Pico looks down and grabbed his pants, he began pulling them down, Keith began freaking out, like he wanted to do it but at the same time he already got a girlfriend, as sweat began to form at the side of his face, Pico realized it and said, "Hey, I know you already got a gf, but come on just this one time?" He whispered, "O-Okay" Keith studder, "Good boy."

Pico threw his pants off and saw his hard one printed through the boxer, Pico was impressed how pretty big it was, he place his hand on Keith's member and began rubbing it up and down, Keith began moaning softly,
Pico started getting tired so he stopped and pulls his boxer all the way down, Keith's member whipped out and was sticking out forward, "Lay down" Pico requested him, Keith lay down on the matress and expanded his legs to reveal his entrance, "Hey, wanna play a game?" Pico asked, "O-Okay.." Keith quitely said, "If you moaned loudly while we're doing this, I'll give you a punishment~" Pico whispers through his ears, Keith shivered, he started getting even more nervous, What if he doesn't passed the game?

Pico hold his legs and place one of his finger inside Keith, rubbing all the the edges to expand his hole, "Ah.. Ah~"
He then puts the vibrator inside him and grabs his phone, without a warning, he sets it to 15, "Ngh~!" Keith bit his lips, Keith is having a difficulty holding his moan, he wanted to moaned so loudly, 'Shit.. How much did he even set it?' Keith thinks, As sweat began dripping even more on the side of his face, Keith sticks his tongue out and began panting, hoping he wouldn't moaned by accident.

Pico was impressed how he can handled it but at the same time wasn't really happy enough, he wanted to make him moaned so badly. He then grabs his phone again and sets it to 30, "Gah~!", Keith freaks out and place his hands on his mouth, "Mhm~ Mhm~" He mumbles under his hands, looking on top of the ceiling and began moaning under his hands, he began drooling and let out a sighed relived. Pico grabbed his hands and set them aside, "That's cheating you know~?"
"O-Okay.. Sorry.."
'Thank god he doesn't heard it' Keith exhale.

After awhile, Pico got bored, Keith wasn't moaning enough, but he looks like a mess though. He then decided to set it even higher, He grabbed his phone one more time and sets it to 50, and that hits Keith, he couldn't hold it any longer, he decided to just let it out, a punishment is a punishment anyway. He then began to cum all over the sheets, He stick his tongue out and began moaning out loud,
"Ah~!"
"Aah~~!"
"Oh my~~!"
Well, he is pretty much a moaning mess at this point.

After moaning awhile, his throat started getting hurt, so he shuts his mouth. Pico grabs his hands and set them aside, "Hey~ Come on I wanna hear more from you~"
"I-I can't.. My throat hurts.."
"Well, you already lose anyway~"
"I guess.. So.. We stopped?"
"Okay fine"
Pico sets it to 0, he then grabbed the vibrator and slowly pulling it away from him, "Ah~" Keith moaned
Pico sets his phone and vibrator aside and went on top of him, "S-So.. What's the punishment..?"
"Before that, call me your master~"
"O-Okay.."
"..Master.."
"That's what I thought~"
Pico grabs his shirt and began pulling them off, revealing his skinny body. Running his hands all over his body, Pico then hits his spot, "Ah~" Keith looks down and saw one of his thumb on his nipple, Keith began freaking out, it was one of his sensitive parts to touch on.

Pico saw that Keith was in a state of shock, he realized its his sensitive part. Definitely wanted to abused it. He then gently began rubbing it and making sure not to go too rough at him,
"Mhm..~ Ah..~"
"M-Master.. Not that one.."
"Oh come on~",
He stops and leaned in and began licking it, "Ngh..~!" Keith bit his lips, it's even more worse than the vibrator one.

After awhile, Pico stopped and pulls away, leaving a string of saliva between the tip of his tongue and Keith's nip. "Ah.. " Keith pant. While Keith was a panting mess, Pico decided to take his clothes off after distracting him, he wanted to surprised him by showing his hard one to him. As Pico began undressing himself, Keith slowly opened his eyes and saw his muscular body. After taking his boxer off, Keith eyes widen, slowly blushing even more, "Like what you're seeing~?" Pico smirked, Keith blushes and looks away shyly, he just couldn't let the image of his hard one out of his mind.

Pico grabs his cheek and face them towards him, "Don't be shy, you can look at it~ I won't be mad at you anyway~"
"Okay.."
Keith looks down and saw his hard one rubbing against his legs, he blushes even more. As he began staring and it, he began drooling, he wanted to suck it so badly. Pico then stoods up "Come on, suck it~"
"Yes master~"
Keith grabs his waist and licked his tip,
"Ngh~"
Slowly stendy, placing his dick inside his mouth, he began sucking it back and forth, "Ah~!", Pico bit his lip "Ngh..~!", Pico places his hands on top of Keith's hair and began petting him

After awhile, he felt something wet and sticky inside his mouth, he pulls away and his mouth is completely coded with his cum all over, "Sorry.. I couldn't hold it..", "No it's fine" Keith wipes his mouth, Keith slowly lays down on the bed, expanding his legs, he couldn't wait any longer, "What are you waiting for? Get inside me master~!"
"Okay calm down" Pico went on top of him, he holds his waist and shoves his hard one inside him, "Ngh~! Aah~!", As Pico shoving it back and forth, Keith began moaning with pleasure
"Ah~~!"
"M-Master~ Show me how hard you are~!"
"F-Fuck me like you owned me daddy~!"
Hearing that from Keith, Pico was pleased. Making him go even deeper, till he hits his spot,
"Fuck~! Pico~!!"
"Ngh~!"
Keith looks up at the ceiling and began moaning even louder
"Mhm~! You're so fucking good at this babe~~!"
"Really..~?"
"Hell yeah~!"

As he went further, it started getting tight, so he slowly pulls his meat away, while also at the same time holding it. Then after fully taking his meat off, Keith grabs his dick and wrapped his hands around it
"Covered me with cum baby~!"
Keith then squeezed his dick and then it bursts out, Keith was covered from his legs to his face with his cum, Pico was impressed, 'he do be really like cum, huh?' Pico thinks, Keith rub his cheek and then licked his hands,
"God you taste so delicious master~" Keith sat on his lap, "Really?"
"Mhm"
"So, round 2~?" Keith said,
"Nah, I'm kinda tired" Pico lay his body on his pillow, "wanna stay at my house for one night? Don't worry about your gf just tell her we just fuck"
"Sure I'll stay, meh just don't tell her anything if I do" Keith lays next to Pico, Keith leaned in and kissed him on the lips for a few seconds, both stare at each other and smiled, "Good night Pico" Keith wraps his arms around him "Good night too"

-

1445 words,

Homies hangout 😂, Oh also they did wear socks thought so yeah 😏
So, did they closed the door? No they don't lol
Also thank you for reading and see you guys on the future chapter!