Chapter 4

Flashback~

* I looked up to see ........

TARA .

TARA:

17Y

Y/N EX-BESTFRIEND

BACKSTABBED HER

GOLD DIGGER , SLUT

SCHOOL BULLY

MAKEUP BOX

BACK TO THE STORY

TARA: Long time no see ...........EX-BEST FRIEND

Y/N : Yup long time no see . I see you changed

Tara: Of course slut . I'm the queen 👑 now.

Y/N: Sorry but I'm not a mirror. And yes you're the queen. * I said the last sentence sarcastically *

Tara: You're just jealous of my beauty and status .

Y/N : You know what gurl I can take off 98% of you're beauty with a makeup remover . and why should i be jealous of a person who sleeps with differnet men for money , double dates and bullies people for being the queenka when I can just by telling my professional name AKA STAR OR ZARA.

TARA: Z-ZAR-RA

* I left leaving her dumbfounded . I bid bye to my unnies and reached home . then I remembered I have to ready my dress to visit my step family tomorrow . Yes Stepfamily .*

MY MANSION👇👇

FLASHBACK

Y/M/N : SWEETIE I WANNA TALK TO YOU

Y/N : YES MOM
Y/M/N : YOU know me and Mr.Kim are dating-

Y/N : Yes mom. Did he do someyhing to you . I swear if he did I'll chop him into multiple pieces and-

Y/M/N : Y/N Y/N wait and listen to me . We have decided to marry each other . tomorrow we will go for dinner after our together time . Are you okay with my marriage ?

y/n : Yes mom

* I went to my room and started crying .

y/n : how can she forget them . dad am I doing correct . I fulfilled your wish . she'll be happy with him but we are not replacing you ,right ? or are we ?

BACK TO PRESENT

* i went upstairs and changed into this👇👇 and went to sleep *