Suga - Saved || When a Caring Mafia Saves You Twice

⚠️TW: Violence ⚠️

⚠️TW: Violence ⚠️

Y/N'S POV

Walking in our street is horrifying, especially at night. Streets have dim lights. Thugs/gangs occupy the sidewalks and roads. Lots of people get kidnapped or killed. Our neighborhood would smell like drugs, like weed. People smoke everywhere. Every house has its own security protection system from robbers. Crime rates are high. Most importantly, the police are far away from our neighborhood. And here I am, walking home to my small apartment at 8 pm.

I went to work late earlier this afternoon, so I had to adjust my time and go home from work late as well. I tried arguing with my boss to not let me stay when the sun goes down, but I failed to win the debate.

Terrified as hell, I embrace my bag tightly and walk fast. People are now staring at me due to the noise my stomps are making. Houses turn off their lights one by one, also frightened by the sight of the number of gangsters occupying the streets.

I start to walk faster and try to not have any eye contact with any people. I look straight, not minding the eerie environment.

The sound of my stomps attracts attention. No person would usually walk on these streets by this time unless you're one of them. My presence makes me a worm dipped in a pond full of hungry fish. I bump into a gang as they block my way. I tried to move back but they already surrounded me in a circle.

I tried to push them and make an escape but they didn't budge.

"Too loud, too soft." A guy with a black hoodie and a cigarette on his left hand spoke from behind me. I screamed at the top of my lungs but he quickly covered it with a towel with an acidic smell.

They tried to tie me. I tried to escape by throwing punches, kicking whatever went near me, and tried to scream for help. Nothing worked. I felt dizzy and my vision became blurry.

I felt weaker every second. I thought this would be my end until I heard a man shout and a gunshot. I was dropped to the ground. I looked around but no one was shot.

In front of us was an angry, masked man holding a gun up in the air.

"You just don't stop, don't you." He sighed. One of the thugs launched at him, which he easily dodged. Kicks, punches, grunts of pain were heard. A fight started between the thugs and the man, and I couldn't believe my eyes. I was witnessing a fight wherein one man beat a group of gangsters all by himself.

I saw him coming towards me and tried to untie me. Before blacking out, I heard him say that it was all okay, that I'm gonna be okay.