38- Talkative

Three thank you's for today's chapter:

Thank you for 45k! Also we got to #1 in #dreamnotfound which is crazy so thank you for that. And thank you also for 50+ followers!

This will be a short filler chapter. Enjoy

Dream and George fell asleep in George's room that night and the brunette woke up in Dream's arms. George had his face buried in Dream's bare chest who had his arm wrapped protectively around the him. 

Dream woke up to the feeling of gentle kisses being placed on his chest. He smiled. Usually it was him that woke up first but this time it was George, and what better way to wake up?

His arm tightened around George's body, letting him know he was awake. 

George took his face away from Dream's chest to mumble a quiet, "Morning." Then he continued the soft pecks up and down his chest.

"Morning." He replied in his deep morning voice.

George moved his lips up to Dream's neck, kissing so softly that Dream could barely feel it.

"That tickles." He chuckled.

George stopped and looked up at Dream. He leaned up and connected their lips in a gently kiss. It only lasted a few seconds but it was meaningful. Their foreheads met as they just enjoyed each other's company.

"Want some breakfast?" Dream whispered. George didn't say anything, instead moving his head back so he could see Dream properly and nodding.

Dream removed his arm from around George, resulting in them both instantly missing the warmth. George Held his hand to get some of the warmth back. The blonde began getting up and walking but George had a firm grip on his hand and pulled him back to the bed where he was lying.

"I can't get breakfast if you wont let me go, Georgie."

George just smiled and stretched his free arm out, making grabby hands. Dream immediately got the memo and laughed.

"You are so lazy." He told him, but still bent down to pick the smaller boy up. George wrapped his legs around Dream's torso to keep himself sturdy as Dream supported him under the thighs.

As Dream began taking them to the kitchen, George resumed the light kisses on the blonde's neck. "You're very talkative today." Dream said sarcastically.

They got to the kitchen and luckily no one else was awake yet. Dream sat George down on the counter where he watched as his boyfriend made them both toast.

They ended up moving into the living room to eat and cuddle while they watched some random Netflix show. 

~404 words~

Cool number :)

Consider voting?

-Esme