message.

basahin mo, 'di ka na nga mine-message ng crush mo hindi mo pa 'to babasahin? edi don't.

This story is fictitious, any name - the main character's name is from my friends though - places, events are all byproduct of the author's reveries. This story are only for open-minded readers and for Filipino readers.

The story are about the fictitious future of the world, none are meant to be a fact, a prognosis about the world's future. This sentence is too much to tell but, whatever.

I don't accept plot criticisms here, I am writing for my own pleasure, not yours. Well, one-fourth is yours but majority is mine. Expect typographical and grammatical errors.

I just don't believe, but it is also a fact that this story is an original work of mine. Plot Ideas are byproduct of my boredom. I am always daydreaming about this story, I waste my time gazing nowhere to come up with this idea - err, not really a waste of time but... yeah, kinda - I also switch priorities to make an outline and compose at least 5 - no, 3 words to add in this story so, DON'T you dare plagiarize this work because I'll surely stick Harry's wand to your nose once I found out that you are a troll.

This story is also less prioritized than TAD. After I finish revising TAD and publish 15 chapters of it in my drafts, I will often update this. The 'often' means, next level of rarely hehe.

So, don't command me to update. 

That's all there is to it. Thank you for reading. 

PUBLISHED SINCE SEPTEMBER 25 2021