The Effect

(An hour Later)

Watching his piece of Solid Chakra grow was the coolest thing ever. It was now the size of a marble were before it was smaller than a piece of rice. 'I wonder how big Hokage-Jiji has made his shard?...I know! I'll ask him!' Naruto stood up and almost fell down immediately. When he stood, he did it so fast that he lost balance.

"What the heck?" Looking down Naruto noticed his muscles were bulging slightly. "Oh yeah! I put a lot of chakra into them... Eh, I'll talk to Jiji tomorrow, lets see how awesome I am with THIS!" After that he tried running only to fall down face first. Twenty feet away from where he started. "Ugh, maybe I should start slow..."

Getting back up he dusted himself off and walked deeper into the forest, starting off at a walk, then a light jog he was amazed at the amount of speed he now had. but it was hard for his eyes to follow. Maybe he just needed to get used to it?

Jogging around the forest he notices just how deep he had gotten. The Tower was so close now! "What! but I've only been jogging for about an hour or two! how am I this close?" He also noticed that it was almost dark now, probably eight or nine at night.

"Oh man... It's so late. Ah well, I guess I could try spending a night in that stupid tower. Now that I see it up close it's not so scary!" He looked at the tower and jogged towards it, about five minutes later he was at the base of the tower an saw a bunch of doors.

'Woh, thats a lot of doors! Meh, I'll just pick one and see what I can find. This is so AWESOME!' Going up to a door he opens it and notices that the lights were on. 'Ok, that's kinda creepy...' Walking around he notices a big empty room with what looks like a score board in the back.

"Hey, Kid! What are you doing here?"

Turning around and jumping back Naruto notices a lady with purple hair and a stick of dango hanging out of her mouth. Both her eyebrows were up in a surprised look and he notice, 'Aw MAN! I jumped all the way across the room! DUDE, I FLEW' He smile at the lady.

"Sorry, I didn't know anybody lived here. I wanted to explore the tower after my training, I always thought this place was creepy, but it's not nearly as scary as the forest around it!" Smiling Wide at the lady. "I'm sorry for intruding in your home. I didn't know the forest was owned by anyone, so I've been using the eastern part of the forest to train, cus it was closer to the Wall, I figured nobody'd care. Can I still use it?"

The ladies jaw was slightly hanging open, her eyes wide at this. This kid has been using the EASTERN part of the forest to TRAIN? That part of the forest was dangerous, even for most Chunin and Jounin, the fact that a kid was using it to TRAIN of all things was really shocking. Blinking a few times the lady closed her mouth and stared at the kid.

"Kid, how did you get here? There was ANBU patrolling the forest a few a hours ago because some of the animals were acting strange. They would have spotted you if you were this far into the forest." She said taking the stick of dango out of her mouth.

"Oh uhm, you know that area in the eastern part of the forest that has a clearing next to a small river that splits into a mini lake?" She knew that spot, it was close to the fence and a pretty nice spot to relax, not the best, but still a nice area. Seeing her nod her head he continued on, "After the Academy let out today I went there to try something that I thought up from what that guy Aoda-sensei said in class. Uh,about two hours ago I decided to take a jog and see if it worked, you know putting massive amounts of chakra into your muscles and stuff. It worked and I ended up running here." He said with an embarrassed laugh at the end.

"You expect me to believe that you got through this forest in two hours by yourself?" She knew that Aoda was at the Academy, he helped heal prisoners after they got too banged up and he had been looking forward to teaching the students something.

"Uhm, I could show you?" He was nervous, he didn't really want to brag, but she would probably want proof. This was a big forest after all. "I just hope you can keep up..." He said walking out the door.

She followed him, it's not like he could be that fast right, brat probably had an ANBU help him get in so they could prank her. Besides, the only people that could get to the center of this forest in that amount of time were Miato Gai, Her, and a some ANBU. After exiting the tower she saw him hopping up and down a little, a nervous smile on his face.

"You better be fast Gaki, because I have had a long day."

He looked at her and frowned. "Okay then lets go!" With that he shot off and I mean literally, he was going almost as fast as GAI!

"Oh Shit!" She ran after him but couldn't keep up after about an hour she found him laying on the ground panting, this was the area he said he had trained in...

"What the Hell was that!" She yelled at him, this kid was fucking fast!

"That was what I was forking on all day! But I jogged to the tower, I ran back here at full blast!" He wasn't panting anymore but he looked a little tired.

"Well I believe you now kid, but whats your name and do you know a guy name Miato Gai?" She asked, sitting down against a tree, that really wore her out. She ran full speed and couldn't keep up, she even pumped chakra until it hurt to try just to keep up with him.

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto, future Hokage! Uh, and I never heard of that dude..." He said looking at her. "So what's your name? I'd rather not call you lady."

This was that kid? What the hell did he do? Last she heard he was the dead-last of the academy! "My names Anko, brat and I am a Tokubetsu Jounin. How did you get so fast? Aren't you like, the dead-last of your class?"

He stared at her for a second and replied. "Uhm, could you please not call me that? Besides, I already said how I did it, I pushed chakra into my muscles and it really hurt a lot too but after an hour or so it wasn't as bad. It still sting and my body is really sore, but that's a good thing right? No pain, no gain!" He yelled the last part with his fist in the air and a grin on his face.

Her mouth was dry and she felt a bit of jealousy from this explanation, when someone puts chakra into their muscles it hurts after a certain point. This is because the muscles aren't used to it yet, but Taijutsu users will put enough into their muscles to make it hurt, and then they train to allow their bodies to get used to the strain of it. The more chakra put in, the more pain you would feel. The amount needed to be as fast as this kid was at the moment was extreme... and scary. The pain alone should have been enough to pass out!
The fact that he was awake and then went on a JOG after was just Insane! This kid was either a Genius, or a Genius of Hard Work, as Gai would say.

"Kid." He looked at her and she smirked, "Your Insane and that's something I like, But You need to come with me. What you did is absolutely amazing and I think the Hokage should hear it." He looked at her and his eyebrows were furled.

"What do you mean? I just did like I was told." He was confused.

"You were almost as fast as the Top Taijutsu user in the village, though only almost as fast as he is with his weights on. That means your faster than anyone your age in this village at the moment." The look of shock made her smile. 'Ha, got one over the little Gaki!'

"Oh...Ok..."

As she stood up Anko looked at the kid, yeah he was pumping chakra into his body alright, his muscles were bulging and stretching his skin with every small movement he made. 'That probably hurts like a Bitch!' As he stood up she put her hand on his shoulder and Poof! They were gone.