Fate

(The Hokages' Tower)

Poof... They now stood in front of the tower as she walked to the door.

"Wow! That was so Cool!" He yelled and she stopped and looked at him. 'THAT was cool? Being almost as fast as Maito Fucking Gai was just 'ok', but THAT was Cool!' Shaking her head she says, "Come on kid, we gotta talk to the Hokage now."

After reaching the Hokages' office entrance she looks at the receptionist. "He still in?"

"Yeah, he has a little bit of paper-work left."

"Ok, thank you"

Walking up to the door she knocks.

"Enter."

As they enter they see the Hokage writing on a piece of paper. After he was done he looked up and was surprised at what he saw.

"Anko-chan! What brings you here and with Naruto-kun no less?" She scowled as she motioned at Naruto and spoke

"Hokage-sama this Gaki here is insane." He sighed as he heard that.

"What did he do, Anko?"

"When I day he's insane, I don't mean in a comepletely bad way. I'm talking about in the same way Gai is!"

That threw him off completely, he thought Naruto had pranked her or something, but this? "How do you mean?"

"I found this Gaki in the Tower, apparently he went from class to the Eastern District for a few hours, then to the Tower after two hours of jogging! When I found him I asked how he got there he told me that. I didn't believe him at first, but he showed me by running back to the entrance of the Eastern District in less than an hour." She stopped to catch her breath she saw that the Kage had his jaw hanging out and his eyes all the way open. Oh yeah, he was shocked. "When I caught up tome he explained that today when Aoda explained the concept of chakra in the Muscles he wanted to try it out. He put so much in that He's almost as fats as Gai with his weights on!"

"How? The amount of pain alone would have made even me pass out! Naruto, could you explain how you didn't?" They both looked at Naruto.

"Oh uh, I actually wanted to ask you about something, it was what I was really working on today, the speed thing was just a bonus! Hey Ji-chan, you know how people have that piece of solid chakra in their chakra core?" The Kage nodded his head, that was common knoweledge for most chunin and up. "Well how big is the one you have?"

"Well Naruto-kun, mine is actually the size of a persons Tenketsu. That is four times as large as most jounin, I can proudly say that I have the biggest piece of solid chakra in the village. Why do you ask Naruto-kun, and what does it have to do with this?"

The boy giggles and says, "Wow! I can honestly say mines bigger than a Kages!" He starts laughing at the rather perverted statement.
"Joking aside Ji-chan, I was working on trying to make my shard bigger!" Angle smirked at the first statement, the kid had to have some big balls to make that statement... about having bigger ones that the Hokage... She stopped herself from giggling at that.

"What do you mean Naruto-kun? There is no way to do that outside of Chakra control exercises." The kage said with a bit of a frown.

"When I started earlier, my Solid Chakra was about the size of a grain of rice, now it's as big a Marble! I guess that means I found a way!" This statement made the kage smile sadly, poor boy, that couldn't be possible. He knew the boy wasn't lying about the initial size of his shard, he had a Hyuga in his ANBU take a look at the boy a few times. Having one the size of a piece of rice is amazing for his agae and control.