Verse 2

A loud chuckle echoed throughout the rooftop then followed by a simple, yet loud and distinct hem.

"Weird."

He raised his brows, squinting his eyes further to see who was at the end of the exit.

"I seem to remember you just fine though."

The curiosity he had fuelled dramatically high. The voice had a very familiar ring in his ear. The rasp, dynamics, and the tone distinctly points out to one person. Is it...

No. He immediately buffed his own thoughts, shaking them off. That's not possible –

However, the thoughts he had was confirmed when the guy spoke his next few lines.

"As the kid who, too, can't play outside so he had to sit over the whole play-time."

Win gasped, widening his eye, finally seeing the silhouette of the guy that was standing over the exit.

"Win."

(WIN'S POV)

"AAAH!"

I instinctively jumped off my feet, feeling like I was holding on to my dear life, while clutching on my chest hard. Fuck... If I had a heart-attack here, I'd probably die on the spot. This damn asshole-

But then, the shock I had was immediately overcome by annoyance when instead of apologizing, he just laughed his head off, acting like something funny happened.

This jerk. I hissed while still catching up my own breath. And how long have he been there anyway?

"Seriously?" He just said before softly massaging his temple while taking his sweet time taking a step forward. "Who gave you an idea that I don't remember that kid back then?" he said, changing his mischievous expression into a soft, rather warm smile.

"Huh?" I curiously looked over, covering my eyes with my hand acting as sun-visors. "What are you talking about –"

"I'm telling you, I remember everything."

"Then –"

"If you're asking why have been acting like I don't..." he said, standing before me, smiling. "Then you should know what's the answer to that right?" He kept my wilding hair tucked to the back, "After acting like you don't know me, that is."

Instinctively, I pushed his hand off, backing out whilst still catching my breath.

"If you knew, you could've told me about it."

He smiled, "How can I?" he said, tilting his head down, "When you looked like you were enjoying the charade."

"I can't break off from character if the other player is still playing, should I?"

I sighed, rolling my eyes over, picking my things up. "W...whatever you say..." Unable to think of anything, I just blurted out before walking past him.

"Wait..." he grabbed my arm; and as I turn to him, I was greeted with a smile. "Whenever you feel like talking to me again, feel free to, okay?"