Entry number 2

27th November, 1988.

Dear diary,
                    How in the world can I be so foolish? I just came back home from killing the woman, took a bath, and sat down on the sofa to watch some TV when a particular headline caught my eye.

It immediately made my heart sink with fear. Apparently, the body of the woman I had killed last night was found, and my silver bracelet had somehow dropped in the soil with the her when I was burying her in the forest. It had also been found.

How could I be so stupid? If I am killing someone, I should remain very cautious. I should know that even a single mistake can lead to very big trouble. How had I been so naive? The police are currently examining the bracelet and are trying to find out that to whom it belonged. They don't know that it belongs to a normal-looking woman living in a small normal-looking house who just snapped and started killing people for... fun.

I am sure the police would be shocked when they take me to the police station and hear my story. They would think, "we haven't seen this kind of a serial killer ever before", or maybe they would have seen a similar case, but I don't want them to have seen a case similar to mine. I want to be unique. A unique killer. I don't want to be someone of whom people have heard before!

Obviously, many serial killers have reasons: they either want to rob people, or they either want revenge of some sort, etc. But me? I don't care. I don't care about robbing people. I don't care about getting revenge {though that would be nice sometime} I just want to kill. Jab a knife inside a body and see the blood roll out.

I want to see my victims in immense pain... sputtering blood... going pale and crazy... making those gurgling noises which one might find disgusting but I find satisfying. And then finally, with a thud, their bodies would drop down on the Earth... blood pooling around them slowly, enveloping their lifeless bodies in it's crimson blanket.

The thing is, it's fun, to watch people die. Its fun, to feel powerful. To feel that you can kill anyone if you want to, and there is nothing the victim can do about it in many cases. Its fun, to go out in the night, wearing a satin white dress; the one you can wear to a ball. I personally prefer the white satin dress to feel dramatic. But I wouldn't recommend wearing it.

It gets stained with blood that it is visible too much, and if you're someone who likes to wear nice stainless clothes, I would recommend wearing something else. I just re-use the same dress everytime I want to go out and kill. I have it in my wardrobe.

And oh, it looks beautiful... stained in dark red blood, it almost looks like a flowery pattern.

It has been only three days since I had been killing people. I don't know what happened to me, but I might just go to extreme extents to murder, and that is when I would need a psychiatrist.

Till now, I'm good.

             _________________________