Entry number 3.

27th November, 1988.

Dear diary,
                    Ah, we meet once again dear diary! Its currently night-time. And I am just too excited to know that the bracelet the police found belongs to a transgender man Sophia Carl. Turns out, Sophia Carl had lost his bracelet in the woods when he had gone there to camp with his friends.

I was fearing the bracelet may be mine, because I was wearing one when I had killed. When I heard this amazing news, I had jumped up in the air excitedly and started to squeal like a little kid. Because, why not? This meant that I could continue to kill!

Sarah, the woman I had killed, sure was an unlucky woman. Her demise didn't affect her killer in the least; she would be a soul relentless to get revenge, but she would never find me. Ha! It feels so good to know this. That was the moment I knew... that I am a good killer. I wear satin gloves so that my fingerprints don't get on the kitchen knife I use.

But, that is what every killer does. It is typical. And I don't want to be typical as I stated earlier. So I have decided to still murder but this time, without the gloves. It would be a fun ride, and plus I would get to experience what's it's like to kill in a more... dangerous way.

I had also decided to upgrade my weapon. I have a katana in my mind, but those are way too expensive. And my salary isn't enough that I buy a katana just to murder. After all, I am a small nurse at the nearby hospital. So I am going to stick to the kitchen knife until things go extreme.

It would be fun though, to use a sword and severe off the victim's heads. A little too extreme, but tangible. It would be like a video-game, chopping off heads and watching a fountain of blood sprinkle out, like candy from a pinata.

Tomorrow I have to go to work. Its Monday. I hate Monday's, because Monday is so far away from Saturday's and Sunday's, but my Mondays are going to become much more... entertaining this time. There are many patients in the hospital. And I am a nurse. I stick with my patients till their last breath. And this time, I am going to take it too literally.

You know what I'm saying.

               ______________________