Hospital..

Christmas day. 3:00 am.

Ray POV-

I sighed waking up. I was still in the forest but. I feel like I'm freezing.. i looked down and my hands we're pale.. maybe i should start walking home.. i got up but immediately fell down. Dammit.. my legs are so shaky. I began crawling through the woods. I suddenly heard more yelling nearing. The yelling sounded worryingly. Soon i recognized the voices.

Carla-" RAY!? PLEASE ANSWER!"

I sighed and tried to build up enough energy and i picked up some rocks. I began throwing them to create noise. Then footsteps neared.

Jason-" Ray??"

I tried yelling but nothing came out. I began chucking more rocks. But my arms gave out. Soon three lights neared. I cleared my throat and finally something came out.

Ray-" help..!"

Then my body gave out and i fell down. But someone picked me up.

Jason-" dear god ray you can't keep doing this!"

I snuggled against him as him and the others carried me to a car. Carla and lania got in the front while jason put me and him in the back. Soon everything went black.

Jasons POV-

I held ray as carla drove us to the hospital. As we arrived, i felt him go limp. I noticed he was still alive but unconscious. I carried him in and the doctors took him. I really hope he is ok..

-2 hours later-

I smiled as a doctor finally came out.

Doctor-" he will be ok, but he might suffer trauma and have injury's. You may see him."

We smiled walking to his room.we entered and we walked over to ray. His heart monitor slowly beeped and his chest rose up and down.

Carla-" he gave us the scare.. tip, never look in his stuff again."

I nodded. I didn't feel like talking. I rethought everything.. i sighed. I rubbed his head and soon, his eyes fluttered open.

Ray-" whe... a... i.."

Carla-" dont talk much. Your in the hospital."

He tried to sit up but struggled. I helped him sit up and he stared at us all.

Carla-" we are very sorry ray. We shouldn't have done that."

He smiled and nodded. I stood emotionless and nodded. I noticed him turn his head and attention to me. He sat for a second and turned towards the others. Soon the doctor entered again.

Doctor-" its getting late. He will be released tomorrow, please be cautious."

I nodded and we all left. I was silent through the car ride home. They dropped me off at my apartment and they drove off. I walked up to my room and was met with my dog. I smiled and fed him. I went into my bedroom and layed in bed. I sighed drifting off to sleep.