The second fight.

March 30th, the cafe.

Ray POV-

I smiled putting on my sweatshirt and leaving home. I walked to the cafe and got a seat. I listened to music until squeals erupted. I looked up and there was Jason. A crowd of girls were surrounding him. I laughed and he finally made it over to the table.

Ray-" hello mr. guitarist."

I laughed more as he gasped for air.

Jason-" god they were crazy!"

He smiled as I finally finished laughing.

Ray-" so, you wanna talk over drinks?"

Jason-" duh thats why we're here. Idiot."

I laughed and he chuckled.

I ordered a rainbow latte while he got iced coffee. We talked about what happened over the months and drank our drinks.

Jason-" a rainbow latte? You gay?"

Ray-" duhh! You got some iced coffee what about you?"

Jason-" pansexual duhhhh"

We laughed and eventually hung out till sunset. We walked around a nearby park and were resting on a bench. We were telling jokes and soon my phone buzzed. It was carla calling me. I answered.

Ray-" yeah carla?"

Carla-" Ray, where are you?"

Ray-" I'm hanging with Jason at the park, why?"

Carla-" can we meet up with you guys, like a double date?"

I flushed up and looked over to Jason.

Ray-" can Carla and lania meet us somewhere and we can all hang out?"

Jason-" sure, it would be awesome to see the lovebirds."

Carla-" HEY!"

we laughed and hung up. We walked to the entrance and soon the two drove up.

Carla-" sup losersss! Cmon we have an area in mind!"

We laughed and got in. They drove us over to a beach.

Carla-" we rented a beach house for the night, cmon!"

We followed her and changed. I was first in and i gladly swam around. Carla and lania dove in after me. Jason stood watching us play like idiots. Soon carla put lania on her shoulders.

Carla-" chicken fight!!!"

Ray-" hey no fair! I dont have a partne-"

Suddenly i was lifted up and the two girls laughed. I smiled and jason set me on his shoulders. Soon we fought.

Ray-" WARRRRRRRR"

-3 hours of playing later-

I laughed drying off myself as the others played. I yawned and layed in the sand. Soon the laughter go louder. Then whispers were heard. Suddenly i was lifted up. I shot up to be met with Jason's face right next to me. He smiled and set me on his shoulders. He carried me to the cabin while the other two walked next to us. As we entered, we realized how small it was.