Bitter Sweet Till The End

2 years later~

Since that day of the blood game, things have calmed down. I have become great friends with some of the vampires, such as. Kaname, Shiki and Zero. I know that that pureblood vampire girl Yuki is still around. Everyone is doing their role in life. Because of a choice, I couldn't fully change, and a double-edged sword in this. I had gained a bit of vampire power. Having not much choice in staying alive. Kaname and Shiki both had to feed me some of their blood from my past injuries of those rouges in that park. I couldn't saviour the taste, it was still like metal to me. My powers weren't super strong. If I got really stressed out or angry, I could break things like glass, plastic and crystal. No fangs, just the ability to run faster and jump high.

I still return to that park with the fall leaves looking back at the events. Seeing that I'm still alive. I walk down the same path, but this time meet some old and new vampires. Good and bad, that for some reason seem to back off and not bother me as much anymore. Maybe that is because that scent of pureblood vampire, Kaname is somehow forever stuck on me because of the blood I had to drink.

I could still hear the slight words of warning in a low voice.

"If you dare lay a fang or hand on her. You will answer to us."

I made 3 great friends that day. Zero, Kaname and Shiki. If I was to choose who I was closest to, and had to be protected by any danger would probably be Kaname. I still owe a lot to that man or vampire. I live in the academy at times with them in the night class, but I still live in the daylight. This bond could never be broken. I am forever stuck having to drink those two's blood to keep myself alive. Because some scars sadly will never heal from that day.