What do they know?

In just a few minuets I see everyone has calmed down sitting at a very large table.
All having death glares written all over their face, but me.

I drank all the Rose tea Senri made me. Since I refused to drink any more blood.

Fearing I'd really turn into some blood sucker like everyone else at this table.

I sigh to myself. So this is what poker is like with a bunch of vampires.

*Boom!*

Hanabusa slams his cards down on the table scaring us.

"Full House!!" His eyes beam bright blue like a kid who has had too much sugar in their body.

Shiki smirks. Spreading out his cards with one hand leaning to the right.
" Royal straight flush."

Everyone's eyes just widen including Kaname. However, no one laughs.

All that is heard is Hanabusa's big mouth going off.

" What the hell!! Senri since when are you so good at games!???"

"Yeah, Senri since when are you even interested in games, much less poker?" Asks Rima.

Senri smirks. " Since I discovered just now I had a hidden talent in poker."

Was his blank answer.

Hanabusa shuts up at this point slamming himself back into his seat.

He is out of the game at this point.

Next persons turn was Akatsuki.

Everyone had their eyes beaming at him with greed.

That's when I realized something. All their eyes where moving from Akatsuki to me, and back again.

Except Itachi the younger Vampire. He was just holding a straight childish poker face. The kind of face where they make you think they are in trouble, when they really are not. Before you know it you have lost.

This makes me think that everyone knows something but me.