Chapter Twenty Six

A/N: Hello my wonderful readers! Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy with school and haven't had any time to write. To apologize for the slowness, I wrote an extra long chapter. I hope you guys enjoy! Comment "Lauren + Zayn" below if you see this. I love you all. <3 xxxxx Extraordinharry1Dluv

******************************       

“We’re here!” I squealed with excitement. Glancing out of the plane window, I spotted the tall Eiffel Tower. Out of all of the places I had traveled during my modeling career, Paris had to be my favorite. Besides being the city of love and beauty, it had amazing landmarks, wonderful weather, and fantastic food.

            After we exited the plane, we were escorted through the crowds of fans and photographers by the security team. I managed to take a few photos with fans along the way and soon enough, we were in the car and on the way to the hotel.

            “Boys, as soon as we get to the hotel, you need to put away your things. We need to get to the press conference.” Paul called from the front seat. The boys made noises of affirmation before turning back to their conversations, both in person and on Twitter. I was nestled between Liam and Niall, who were currently having an arm wrestling match on my legs. I yelped as their hands crashed onto my stomach.

            “Okay, let’s not break Lauren.” Zayn chuckled before pulling me over Niall onto his lap. My cheeks flamed while the lads wolf whistled at Zayn as he kissed my cheek. They began to tease us and I acted annoyed, but on the inside, butterflies were fluttering against my ribs.

            “Alright, lads. Go straight to your rooms and meet back in the hall in no more than ten minutes.” Paul ordered once we got to our floor. The boys sprinted to their rooms and Niall tripped over Louis, causing the two to tangle together on the carpet. I burst out laughing and quickly snapped a picture before they got back up. At the sound of my giggles, they turned around and ran back towards me, tackling me to the ground in a bear hug.

            “Guys-can’t-breath.” I panted through laughter and shortness of breath. Three doors opened in the stretch of hall and Harry, Liam, and Zayn were quick to join the pile of bodies. Our laughter filled the hotel hall until Paul opened his door.

            “Aye! Five minutes, you lot!” he shouted. We hurriedly got up and ran to our separate rooms. I entered my room and plopped onto the bed, tired from the travelling. Since I didn’t have anywhere to be, I just wanted to rest. My eyes slipped shut and I relaxed, sinking into the plush, white sheets. I didn’t have long to relax before a knock sounded at my door. Groaning, I got up and trudged to my door, swinging it open to reveal a dark-haired, brown-eyed boy grinning at me.

            “We’re about to go, but I didn’t want to leave without saying goodbye. May I come in?” Zayn requested. I nodded, stepping aside and shutting the door behind him. We didn’t waste any time and he cupped my face in his hand, fiercely pressing his lips to mine. My fingers tangled in his short, black hair and our tongues battled, his finally winning the war. Our breathing got heavier and he grabbed my bum, picking me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. My back hit the wall and I breathed his name while his lips ravaged my neck.

            “Oi, we gotta go!” yelled Niall whilst he pounded on the door. Zayn and I broke apart and I smirked at Zayn’s swollen lips, planting one last kiss on them after he set me down. We whispered goodbyes and I opened the door to reveal the four boys. Liam, Louis, Harry, and Niall took in our disheveled appearances, both of our lips swollen and hair tousled.

            “Well damn, it looks like someone punched you in the neck, Laur.” Louis sniggered and I turned to the mirror by the door. Gazing into it, I inspected my appearance and saw a love bite that was turning more purple by the moment. Embarrassedly, I threw my curls over my shoulder, covering the bruise-like mark. I hugged all of the lads and Zayn kissed my cheek before they were off.  Now what to do until they return?