\\Chapter 14//

[Your POV]

-(Y/N), who's that?-of course he finally asked what I wanted to hear.

-Ohh, he's just one of Scar's minions. Nothing special.-I yawned with style. Well, I'm starting to feel like a freaking boss now.

-Scar, you said?-somehow, he sounded worried.

-Jeez, haven't you watched The Lion King? Even a kid knows that.-I rolled my eyes annoyed. Who am I talking to, anyway? With the main moron of the sextuplets. However, I seemed to not understood his point. He sounded worried for some reason.

-(Y/N), is he one of Oscar's members?

-Well, that's his name.

-No, (Y/N)! You don't understand!

-Quiet, you fool! You'll wake the manatees.

-What manatees?-I stunned him with my sarcasm. It was expected of him to make a puzzled expression. He still doesn't understand it. I sighed with annoyance.

-(Y/N), what are you up too? You can't play with these people. They're dangerous!-he proceed to ignore what I said with a tiresome tone.

-Oh put a sock on it. And besides, I need this fool to spill the tea.-I once again ignore his worries while I gave him a little clue of my plan.

-That Oscar, whoever he is, is searching for Harper.-I suddenly changed my mood with some irritation. Of course, as long as I know that, it activates my fury. I kept explaining this moron so I will understand why I'm doing this.

-Which means that Harper is your number 1 priority from now on. Are we clear?-and suddenly, I gave him an "order". I didn't care if I just order him or not, but he once again got confused by my sudden action.

-Excuse me?-he's still processing what I just said.

-That's an order, sweetheart.-ok, I admit it. It was an order. Osomatsu rolled his eyes while I blow him a kiss. With that alone I decided to leave him.

-Oh and put that handsome idiot on the basement.-obviously I didn't forgot about Kane.

[Osomatsu's POV]

Seriously, what's gotten into her? I can't believe what I just heard. She just keeps getting in trouble like usual. I thought I was so trouble some.

-Like father like daughter...-I thought annoyed. Regardless, I decided to do what she requested. After all, I'm the one who try to convinced her to be our leader. This was expected to happen, but I didn't thought it could be like this. Her best friend is in danger. Probably that was the dosis to ouch her at such decision. Still, I wonder what her plans are. This is going to be a pain in the a*s.

[Normal POV]

You leaved Osomatsu astonished and curious by your sudden actions. He's not gonna stay with his arms crossed. He needs to make sure what you decide. Though that he's the one who your father left with such duties on his shoulders. You were at his office. Taking some choices into matter. Then, you suddenly were interrupted by his questions.

-What changed your mind?

-About what?

-Following your father's footsteps?

-Ah, I'm not actually following his footsteps. I'm just the next in lead, right? I don't have a choice.-you reply with ease but then rolled your eyes.

-And I think you guys need me.-suddenly you sounded nice which enlightened Osomatsu.

-Yeah, I need you.