10 - tragic backstory - level 4 unlocked

To say Izuku was angry, would be an understatement. He was furious. He'd apologise to Hitoshi, Aizawa, Nemuri, and the nurses later, but first he wanted to see the man that was the cause of this.

The cause of his classmates hurting, the cause of UA's backlash, the cause of his Sensei and classmates apparent trauma, the cause of villains attacking. And the man had the audacity not to show up until it was over while he had to do the job for the pro-hero. Fucking All Might.

By the time he'd reached the first floor with nurses and UA staff in pursuit of him, and a couple of classmates who were visiting, he'd re-opened a stitch on his right arm and head, tripped over a few steps and people, made a child cry by accident, and left a trail of blood.

All he wanted to do was give Bitch Might a piece, just a small piece he promises, of his mind. You should trust him when he says it's dark in there. But no, apparently no one saw it this way, especially not the member of hospital personnel that punched him in the head.

Izuku blinked, his sight flashing black repeatedly for a while. Honestly, if this man thought that'd knock him out or lessen his anger then Izuku worries for whoever has to put up with him in a hospital for fuck sake. Once his view was back to normal again, he realised the man wasn't a member of hospital staff.

Izuku narrowed his eyes. If this isn't a member of staff, then who the hell is this guy?

Pushing himself up to his feet, he swiped off the nearest item that was on the hospital table he fell into, and pointed it at the man. A thin bladed knife. Due to his short stature, many people would think that he'd be less of a threat than anticipated, however that's one of the many reasons he was bought. It was because of his short stature that he had more uses than anyone.

So, as Aizawa-sensei, Nemuri, Hitoshi, his classmates and nurses bolted around the corner, they saw a hero student pointing a knife of all things at someone who definitely was not a patient or hospital staff. In fact, Aizawa recognised the man as a low-rank villain named: Blackout.

He could only question why the villain was there, surrounded by light when his quirk needed a dark coloured environment to work, for only a matter of seconds when the teenager glanced back at him. Their eyes met, and Aizawa didn't even wince at the blood that splattered out of the man's arm or when he yelled in pain, once his student stabbed the object into his shoulder.

Because when his student looked back at him, his eyes were full of emotions. Too many to be healthy, too much rage for a teenager to be considered okay, and no regret or remorse when he stabbed that man. It was then when his blood dropped cold. In that position, at that height, with that object, he could have stabbed that villain in the throat or even the chest if he were out of it enough.

Aizawa wasn't in a condition to be moving as much as he did, no less jumping down flights of stairs, but here he was. And now the pain was catching up to him, and so was his logical mind and common sense he left two floors up. He was glad he never left his capture scarf anywhere that was in reach of children.

Activating his quirk, his scarf floated in the air and lassoed in the feral student. He called a guard and informed him of the villain so he'd be out under watch in the villain unit. He looked down at the boy and exchanged glances as Nemuri. Aizawa covered his nose and everyone that wasn't Izuku were told to step back as Nemuri activated her quirk and centered it around Izuku.

It took a surprising amount of time until Izuku was knocked out, but that was by sedatives and even that took some time until he was out. Apparently, for some unknown reason, Nemuri's quirk didn't work on him. But was still effective, as they found out with help from the unconscious villain.