Meeting

You look amazing, your outfit is beautiful under the low lights of the celebration, celebration of the captain of the Knights of Favonious. You never really cared for the knights, you could take care of yourself, you didn't need any protection. You go and sit down at a table and order a Dandelion wine and sigh, looking at all the people celebrating. I mean what was so great about this guy if I've never heard of him before? You took a sip of your Dandelion wine and you see someone walking up to you. "Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes?" You heard following a chuckle, the person sat across from you. You just take another sip of your wine and look at the people again. "It's a beautiful night isn't it? Very lively." You glance at him to see who was talking to you, a man with long blue hair and a eye patch. "Hm, yea it is" you say sighing. "Something wrong love?" You strike him with another glance "Love?" "Oh it's just a nickname, it's meaningless" the smirk on his face says otherwise. You roll your eyes and take another sip of wine. "Oh why so cold? Take it as a complement, a very well deserved complement" he tried to grab your hand but you pulled it away "Don't worry, I don't bite" he took your hand and dragged you out where the people were dancing. You panicked for a second then the man locked eyes with you, calming you. He then held you in a position to dance, you whisper "I uhm- I can't-" "like I said, don't worry" he started to dance with you and you stumbled a bit but overall you did well. "My my love, for someone who can't dance your doing quite well" you blush a bit "thank you.. by the way, my names y/n" he then pulls you in a dip, he smirks "it appears I haven't introduced myself ether, Kaeya, Captain of the knights of Favonious" your eyes widen as he kisses you, he pulled back as you are now very red. "Oh what's wrong love? Not expect a kiss from the captain tonight?" You shake your head, he pulls you upright and he looks over. "Oh, it seems I am needed elsewhere, I'll be seeing you love~" Kaeya then walked away, leaving you flustered.