The day after

You're on a walk outside Mondstat, you just needed to clear your head from what happened at the celebration. You pause, feeling uneasy. You place your hand near your weapon, waiting. Suddenly Abyss mages come out of nowhere, you quickly take out your weapon but that was quickly knocked away, you try and use your vision. Before you can, they use an element burst on you and hit you back. You try and get up but you can't, oh Barbatos you can't get up. You try and reach for your weapon but that was also pushed away, you see one of the mages float up to you, you have a panicked look on your face. You then hear footsteps, fast footsteps. Then you look over and see ice quickly shooting your way, hitting the mage and freezing it. You look confused then see, Kaeya, you sigh, relieved it wasn't someone else to try and attack you. After he froze everyone there he walked over to you and bent down next to you. "My my love, you look.... You could look better" you glare at him "What? Anyone would if they were attacked by, them." He picked you up (bridal style) and started to walk back to Mondstat. You stared at him a bit, not realizing. He glanced at you and snickered "Hm? Love your staring, of course I don't mind, just thought to let you know" you panicked and looked away, blushing. He smiled "Cute" he ruffled your hair and kissed your forehead. "If you find the time I'd like-" he paused, realizing you fell asleep, he chuckled. "Sleep well, love."