O.6

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:*꧁༒☬☬༒꧂*.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

"Thank you, for this all," Noelia smiled as she sat in the backseat of Colby's car, her highlighted brunette friend sitting beside her. The girl practically sank into the plush, fabric seats very comfortable to the duo as they put their seatbelts on. Rain tapped lightly on the car as the group piled in, their clothes getting slightly wet.

"Of course," Colby said, a smile on his pale skin. Sam sat down in the front passenger seat, swinging his arm over and buckling his seatbelt. The group were going to go out to record videos and everything they could for a week or so then go back to Sam and Colby's house, where Noelia and Vivian would take their car and go back to their apartment. Colby turned his car key in the ignition, the car growling as its life was handed to it. (Listen I was out of inspiration and words to use.)

"Where are we going to first?" Vivian asked, leaning forward to the two front seats. "Don't worry about it, enjoy yourselves for now." Sam rummaged through his bag, making sure he had the equipment they all needed for the adventure. Colby pulled out of the stone driveway onto the road's pavement, the car dipping down slightly as they pulled out. It was smooth riding from there on.

Soft music filled the comfortable silence as Sam turned on the radio. Vivian took out her phone once Colby pulled onto the interstate, the lamp posts flying by along with their lights. She scrolled through her social medias, seeing what her fans were up to. She decided to post a picture on her Twitter that she took earlier, tagging the others in it.

---------

@Vivv.Sparkly 
Content coming soon! @ColbyBrock @SamGolbach @SpookyBoo
11:32pm

---------

Vivian leaned back in the plush seating, her eyes fluttering closed as sleep consumed her. Noelia, on the other hand, was staring out the window intently. Drops of rain rolled down the window, and she pretended they were racing. She had her mind set on one raindrop that was farther down than the other drops that were rolling down. Suddenly, the one she was betting on winning, randomly stop. Sadness overtook her as one of the other drops of the crystalline rain made it to the bottom of the window.

She let out a sigh and turned back to the interior of the car, seeing Vivian dead asleep next to her. Her friend let out a soft snore, shifting around so her hood covered her neck and chin more. Noelia smiled softly and looked up at the front of the car, seeing the headlights light up in front of them with the lamp posts glowing down on them. Few cars dotted the interstate at this time, some fellow insomniacs and explorers out traveling, or nurses and doctors heading home to their families. 

Colby was quietly talking to Sam about the plans for the upcoming week, where they would go and who they would meet up with if they could. She quietly listened in, mostly focusing on the music more than her friends. Colby turned to look over his shoulder and saw Noelia still awake while Vivian was knocked out. He flashed her a small smile before turning back to the road and turning up the music more. She leaned back and stared out the window, ignoring her phone blowing up in her lap. The rain pelted down harder on the car, it lightly bouncing off of the metal.

It calmed the brunette girl some. Her tense shoulders relaxed as she listened to the rain and music. She closed her chocolate brown eyes, letting her head rest on the door of the car. Her crowded head that was filled with thoughts emptied out as she gave less care, focusing on the rain. She let out a soft sigh, sleep creeping up on her.

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:*꧁༒☬☬༒꧂*.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)