1. He wished

Kim Dokja opened his eyes.

[You've been assassinated for the nth time]

[The possibility of recurrence will take 2 hours!]

"Tch, Jonghyuk, that bastard is the only one who always kills me," Kim Dokja grumbled as he looked around, only to see death bodies all over the place.

"But I never asked to be a villain. It's all because of this goddamn game" He sighed as he picked up his blood-stained Unbroken Faith sword.

In this ruined world, everyone is controlled and referred to as incarnations. None of them have the freedom to do anything because the rules that were dictated by constellations.

As in a game

It's a game.

Kim Dokja is the game's main antagonist, and he will and must always be killed by the protagonist. Who knows when he will truly die.

He has always admired Yoo Jonghyuk for his ability to do anything and never back down when it comes to fighting for their world. Kim Dokja looked up at him, wanting to be a protagonist like him.

He daydreamed and daydreamed.

When he met the requirements to be the character in the game "Ruined World," the constellations chose him for the role. When he received a notification, his genuine and soft smile faded.

[ Your destiny has been fulfilled ]

[You've been chosen as the main antagonist in "Ruined World"]

[ 1st Demon King is your modifier ]

Kim Dokja had never wished for this to happen to him. All he wanted to do was fight alongside Yoo Jonghyuk. As his companion, assist him in navigating the scenarios.

Every incarnation in the ruined world has looked at him with disgust, fear, hatred, and resentment since that announcement. He never wished for these as well.

"I simply want to contribute to the end of the world. Okay, even if it means playing the villain, I'll do it." Kim Dokja clenched his fist, determined to bring this world to a perfect end, even if it meant causing himself pain and sacrificing himself.

Yoo Jonghyuk despises being the protagonist because it is fated by constellations, and he has never wanted to save the world.

He never wanted to swing his sword around and kill those who didn't want to be what they had become.

All he wanted was to find someone to lean on for warmth and comfort.

"This ruined world and constellations are the main cause of my wish fading, huh," Yoo Jonghyuk muttered bitterly as he swung his Sword Art Master sword around, only to hear pleading cries from beasts around him.

[ You killed 3rd level Beasts with a single swing ]

[ Congratulations! You've arrived at the first Demon King's Palace ]

[ Kill the First Demon King ]

[Reward: 1,000,000 coins and the title of Demon King Slayer]

As the notifications continued to ring in his head, a shadow approached him from behind.Yoo Jonghyuk quickly turned around and placed the sharp tip of his sword directly in front of the man's neck.

Yoo Jonghyuk was astonished.

Yoo Jonghyuk was taken aback by the beauty of the Demon King standing right in front of him, wearing the same coat as him but in a different colour "white." His black horns just above his brow and massive black wings splattering behind him.On top of that, Jonghyuk was taken aback and astonished by the pale and beautiful face smirking at him.

" Don't kill me yet, Jonghyuk-ah, because the constellations will grow tired of this 'directly killing interaction.' " Jonghyuk's ears were enchanted by the Demon King's soft and shooting voice, and he flinched slightly.

"You. I have no idea who you are, but your fate is to die in my hands." As he was controlled by the constellation, Jonghyuk snarled.

"Should we begin now?"

As a result, their journey of battling each other began.