2. Sexual Tension

"What are we doing here?" Yoo Jonghyuk was perplexed as he gazed around the cabinet. Yoo Jonghyuk questioned his entry here inside the 1st Demon King's palace which is cabinet that is used as a study area and to hold a private meeting.

"Before the channel reopens, lets get right to the point." Kim Dokja slid his coat off the coatrack and hung it up. He gracefully sat on his arm chair, his legs crossed.

[ The channel will be unavailable for 3 hours! ]

[All constellation activities will be momentarily halted]

"Are you talking about the end of the world?" Yoo Jonghyuk demanded, his eyes narrowed in suspicion of Kim Dokja's actions.

"Obviously, I won't be dragging your ass here right after getting killed by someone you right?" Kim Dokja cackled in Jonghyuk's eyes darkened by his words.

" I don't need your help to reach the ending of this world bastard" Yoo Jonghyuk snapped as he was about to leave and take a break by himself rather than wasting his time on this pretty demon king.

"Oh, as I was saying, the prize for winning the end of this world is being transported to another world line, where you can live your life without being controlled by constellations." Kim Dokja ignored that remark and explained with his eyes fixed on Yoo Jonghyuk's puzzled expression, Kim Dokja grinned and drank the wine.

"I'll take you there, but there's a catch."

"What?" Yoo Jonghyuk, helpless, inquired.

"You need to save everyone legit every incarnation in this world" Kim Dokja smirked as he was pleased with Yoo Jonghyuk's expressions. He placed the glass of wine on the table.

"Why would you when you're the antagonist?" Yoo Jonghyuk raised his eyebrows questioningly. He stared as Kim Dokja stood up and walked up in front of him.

" I just want to see the constellations suffer" Kim Dokja leaned against Yoo Jonghyuk's chest and sneered dryly. Yoo Jonghyuk flinched as Kim Dokja's index finger raised his chin up.

Jonghyuk-ah, be my secret companion and I'll give you the ending you desire," Kim Dokja sniggered.

Yoo Jonghyuk turned his face away harshly and growled "Don't touch me with your fucking dirty hand"

"You have an intriguing vocabulary, Jonghyuk-ah"

"Shut up"

"Prickly bastard" Kim Dokja grumbled and walked away from Yoo Jonghyuk, picking up an ancient book from the bookshelf and placing it on the bureau. Yoo Jonghyuk's eyes have been narrowed as he watches Kim Dokja's every move.

"As this book stated, this planet is the constellation's vulnerability."

"What?"

"I can't tell you Jonghyuk-ah, We just met. How am I suppose to trust you?" Kim Dokja raised his eyes to Yoo Jonghuk as he placed his palm on the book. Kim Dokja was getting as near as he could towards Yoo Jonghyuk, and Yoo Jonghyuk wasn't pushing him away, instead he stared down at Kim Dokja with his unreadable gaze.

Damn. Kim Dokja thought, "The sexual tension is fucking killing me right now," yet he still don't want to move away.

"Hyung!" exclaimed a gentle yet commanding voice from within the room. Yoo Jonghyuk quickly backed off as far as he could, which didn't go unnoticed by Kim Dokja. As he looked over the little boy carrying a box of grasshoppers, his smirk changed into a smile.

"Shouldn't you be having tea with Shin Yoosung right now, Gilyoung-ah?"

"That isn't essential right now, Hyung," Gilyoung said, glaring at Yoo Jonghyuk, who was standing there awkwardly like a statue.

"Who is this snotty bastard?" He snarled as Yoo Jonghyuk raised his eyebrows, puzzeled by what he just heard.

"Does the word "bastard" runs in your family?" Yoo Jonghyuk snarled.

Kim Dokja chuckled "At least we have better vocabulary than you" and winked.

"I'm Lee Gilyoung, and hyung is mine, so you snotty bastard don't stand a chance," he growled, clutching Kim Dokja's shirt. Yoo Jonghyuk rolled his eyes, indicating that he was uninterested.

"I wasted two hours here; I'm leaving now," Yoo Jonghyuk said as he stepped out of the cabinet, wielding his paracorded sword.

"Does he even know the way out-?" Kim Dokja wondered aloud, his thoughts drowning him. Lee Gilyoung drew attention to himself by tugging on his shirt. Kim Dokja flinched when Lee Gilyoung gently but firmly pulled Kim Dojka down, Kim Dokja chuckled warmly when he saw Lee Gilyoung's pout. Lee Gilyoung leaned into the warmth of Kim Dokja's hand as his hair get ruffled carefully.

"Shall we add that new cute grasshopper to our collection?" Kim Dokja chuckled softly as he noticed Lee Gilyoung's eyes twinkling ever so slightly.

"Let's go to our grasshopper date"

"Gilyoung-ah, this isn't a date but whatever you want" Kim Dokja sighed, feeling warm after a long day. Lee Gilyoung pulled Kim Dojka out of the cabinet to begin their date.

When the catastrophe float occured last month because Yoo Jonghyuk was unable to destroy Vedas' incarnations, the contaminated virus spread.Lee Gilyoung was one of the kids he saved.

When Lee Gilyoung peered dazedly at Kim Dokja in his demon form, he was distraught and appeared to be on the verge of death. At that point, Kim Dokja chose to turn off his villain modifier in order to save Lee Gilyoung, despite the fact that he would be penalised if he did so. Kim Dokja treated every Lee Gilyoung's wound carefully all by himself. Since that day on, Lee Gilyoung got attached on him and will always stuck by his side.

Kim Dojka was forced to face a slew of centaurs as a result of the incident, but he has no regrets. Lee Gilyoung brightened and enlivened each of his days.

Yoo Jonghyuk is lost.

Yes for the first time he is.

The whole palace is like a maze to him.

Fucking hell. I'm already frustrated by that Demon King's plan. Wait what was his name again? Yoo Jonghyuk pondered.

He has never been so frustrated in his life as he is right now. He'll put on a poker face every day and never exhibit emotion, but right now he feels like killing someone more than anything else.

Damn that Demon King